Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Qyntius
Maplepop
reim0027
StiffNipples
Marino.
sure-magicians
robsthedon
GrEeNgObLiN
Aigaios
LordTransvalence
Soul of Stray Demon
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Wilkinson3424
17 posters

Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament?

Poll

Which would you rather have?

[ 2 ]
    Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [80%] 

Total Votes: 15
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament?

Post by StiffNipples Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Yeah sorry Wilk I didn't make that super clear, I typed some of it, had to go out on site then finished it off, there were a few replies when I got back and I couldn't be arsed redoing it.  

I understand and I'm in agreement with you, I was more outlining my approach to cosplay to the other guys saying that if you're cosplaying Orn/Gough/etc you have to wear the Leo/Hawk ring.  

I mean the Hawk Ring in a fight club will be useless with a Greatbow, you're just never going to get to a range where it's needed with that weapon (same with Crossbows). A comp bow might see the benefit, but the only other archer that doesn't use a GBow is Pharis and the BBoP has all the range you need already.  

I was just saying that even though the characters use the ring in game, if it doesn't have a visual tell then it's not necessary to use it and it should be able to be swapped for another ring without a visual tell of it's own (ie - Leo, FaP, Bellowing, Hawk, Havels, Sun, Tiny, Steel, Lingering, Stoneplates, should be interchangeable as they have no visual queues).  

Which I think is what you said back in the start anyway.
    elfmirfkin

Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone interested in a cosplay Fight Club or Tournament?

Post by elfmirfkin Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:52 am

This really sounds like a lot of fun. I don't care for the rules very much though. I am still willing to abide by them and participate. I have a berenike knight (not Tarkus). He's sl125. I have a sl100 that is the same with lower hp. Either level will probably be fun.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

I give an a big thumbs up to the cos play tourney. Seems like a lot of fun.

The fight club is a good idea... but it's already hard enough to get people to commit to a more standard weekly fc
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

StiffNipples wrote:Yeah sorry Wilk I didn't make that super clear, I typed some of it, had to go out on site then finished it off, there were a few replies when I got back and I couldn't be arsed redoing it.  

I understand and I'm in agreement with you, I was more outlining my approach to cosplay to the other guys saying that if you're cosplaying Orn/Gough/etc you have to wear the Leo/Hawk ring.  

I mean the Hawk Ring in a fight club will be useless with a Greatbow, you're just never going to get to a range where it's needed with that weapon (same with Crossbows). A comp bow might see the benefit, but the only other archer that doesn't use a GBow is Pharis and the BBoP has all the range you need already.  

I was just saying that even though the characters use the ring in game, if it doesn't have a visual tell then it's not necessary to use it and it should be able to be swapped for another ring without a visual tell of it's own (ie - Leo, FaP, Bellowing, Hawk, Havels, Sun, Tiny, Steel, Lingering, Stoneplates, should be interchangeable as they have no visual queues).  

Which I think is what you said back in the start anyway.
    Yeah I didn't say that you have to use a ring if your cosplay uses it, You can use whatever ring you want as long as it stays true to rule 3.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 am

I had the thread

I had it finished

I went for a drink

And my computer restarted and updated itself before I could save the page.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

What platform(s) is this for?

I'm interested in both. I was about to go ahead with a Leeroy cosplay build anyway. Lvl 100, preferably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm