Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Elifia
Shakie666
Bassman Bob
ViralEnsign_
IzalithFM
Demon Slayer
Darkfallen
Chaos Spectre
Sneezer
Paragon
Acarnatia
Xero
Zeta Prime
Soul of Stray Demon
Aigaios
Latitoast
twigsterxd
SpecterOranges
skarekrow13
TomBombadil515*
Hue
NathanC
Thxodore
CakeThiefPro
homelessguy
29 posters

strongest human in dark souls

Poll

strongest human

[ 0 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 14 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 0 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 18 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 4 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 5 ]
    strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 46
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

strongest human in dark souls  - Page 2 Empty Re: strongest human in dark souls

Post by Zeta Prime Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:32 pm

@ homeless guy.. on one of the wiki's Leeroy is listed as having the havel's ring equipped.. They cited their information from the guide so it's quite possible  this is true... if he didn't have the havels ring on he would need 81 endurance points.. idk might not be true but it's quite possible.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Zeta Prime wrote:@ homeless guy.. on one of the wiki's Leeroy is listed as having the havel's ring equipped.. They cited their information from the guide so it's quite possible  this is true... if he didn't have the havels ring on he would need 81 endurance points.. idk might not be true but it's quite possible.
    Therefore Leeroy beat Havel????

Quite Possible, with Havel being hollow and all, Leeroy could find a way to heal and would easily win any fight. 

I don't think one could ever decide on who is the strongest human. Because not any one of them is perfect and could win in every fight.

Argubly the Crestfallen Warrior is the best fighter because he can parry without being in a special stance. The problem with that, is he would fall to magic. 
    Which would fall to Chester, (being faster with his attacks, he could interrupt the magic, and/or dodge it).

And Chester can beat Crestfallen Warrior.

Mostly because Chester is so fast, has a great close range attack, pretty much insta bleeds anything, and can hit from afar, I would say he is the best.

So, The big strong heavy Npcs, would be too slow to hit him. The magic users, would be staggered by his crossbow before they can cast, and the fast melee fighters would just be stunlocked by his kicks, and crossbow. 

And he has the bleed roses, hyper armor during said kick, and a large amount of health. 

I would declare Chester the winner no matter who he is up against.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SpecterOranges Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 am

Cept pharis could snipe him
    homelessguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by homelessguy Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Zeta Prime wrote:@ homeless guy.. on one of the wiki's Leeroy is listed as having the havel's ring equipped.. They cited their information from the guide so it's quite possible  this is true... if he didn't have the havels ring on he would need 81 endurance points.. idk might not be true but it's quite possible.
    Therefore Leeroy beat Havel????

Quite Possible, with Havel being hollow and all, Leeroy could find a way to heal and would easily win any fight. 

I don't think one could ever decide on who is the strongest human. Because not any one of them is perfect and could win in every fight.

Argubly the Crestfallen Warrior is the best fighter because he can parry without being in a special stance. The problem with that, is he would fall to magic. 
    Which would fall to Chester, (being faster with his attacks, he could interrupt the magic, and/or dodge it).

And Chester can beat Crestfallen Warrior.

Mostly because Chester is so fast, has a great close range attack, pretty much insta bleeds anything, and can hit from afar, I would say he is the best.

So, The big strong heavy Npcs, would be too slow to hit him. The magic users, would be staggered by his crossbow before they can cast, and the fast melee fighters would just be stunlocked by his kicks, and crossbow. 

And he has the bleed roses, hyper armor during said kick, and a large amount of health. 

I would declare Chester the winner no matter who he is up against.
    I don't think leeroy beat Havel I think they were friends. Havel's ring says it was giving to Havel's most elite troops and seeing as they both way of white and very strong members (they have some of the highest faith and strength of any human we meet) leeroy could have been in the plot to overthrow the gods with Havel for all we know.

as for Chester and crestfallen warrior I just don't see it Chester has a chance but crestfallen I don't see it
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:43 pm

I voted for Tarkus and my argument for why i think Tarkus is the strongest is as follows.

Ahem.... TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 pm

SpecterOranges wrote:Cept pharis could snipe him
    Then Chester could just run up and spin kick Pharis to death. 

Chester is a beast long range, and can beat pretty much any other long range fighter, just by closing the distance.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SpecterOranges Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:11 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    SpecterOranges wrote:Cept pharis could snipe him
    Then Chester could just run up and spin kick Pharis to death. 

Chester is a beast long range, and can beat pretty much any other long range fighter, just by closing the distance.
    Then it depends on who gets a headshot first, and since Pharis's range is better and is supposedly a master sniper, they'll most likely get several headshots before chester could even get close.

For a real world equivalent: Just because african spearmen are better trained doesn't mean they stand a chance against the maxim gun.
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:28 am

Except Pharis doesn't have a maxim gun, Pharis has a bow that does tuppence for damage, and Chester has a multi-shot crossbow that inflicts bleed. 
    So I wouldn't exactly call that an equivalent.

Anyway, Lautrec is best.
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:29 am

Sneezer wrote:Anyway, Lautrec is best.
    Well I think Patches already won that "fight" silly
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah, the crow that rescues you from the Undead Asylum has infinite hp, so obviously it's the best...right?
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SpecterOranges Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 pm

But that's not a human. In terms of everyone, the primordial serpents are probably the strongest. They've killed more than everyone else combined and you literally can't kill them.
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:12 pm

I mean maneater Mildred is pretty resilent for a non-armored person, really.

Andre can beat the living hell out of you with his fists.

Most people in the DkS universe are pretty powerful.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SpecterOranges Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Except Rhea. Is it even possible to die to her?
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:33 pm

She can guilt trip you into jumping off a cliff.
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I actually killed Vince and Nico and Petrus when they were all in Firelink and all Rhea did was stand away from me and occasionally punch me I think? 

Anyway, can we get a deciding vote on Havel or Tarkus since Havel is clearly the manliest man in Dark Souls and must be acknowledged as such.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

CakeThiefPro wrote:I actually killed Vince and Nico and Petrus when they were all in Firelink and all Rhea did was stand away from me and occasionally punch me I think? 

Anyway, can we get a deciding vote on Havel or Tarkus since Havel is clearly the manliest man in Dark Souls and must be acknowledged as such.
    Manliness means nothing for survival... 

Big point is, none of them can beat every other human, they each have at least one person they would fall to.

For instance, Havel would fall easy to the crestfallen warrior, he can parry at pretty much every time, which would destroy Havel.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Why don't I see Andre on this list? Have you ever tried fighting him! IT ISN'T FUN!!!
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 pm

The Serpents actually can be killed; they have death animations. It's just that there's no way to deal enough damage to kill them without hacking. (they have something like 15k health)

I think a point that we aren't considering is that are we talking about this from a Lore viewpoint, or game mechanics viewpoint?
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 am

Acarnatia wrote:The Serpents actually can be killed; they have death animations. It's just that there's no way to deal enough damage to kill them without hacking. (they have something like 15k health)

I think a point that we aren't considering is that are we talking about this from a Lore viewpoint, or game mechanics viewpoint?
    Lore I'd hope.

From a mechanical standpoint anything's possible. And that kind of takes the fun out of it =/
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 pm

12-Havel
    11- Tarkus

I claim victory for the dragon slaying, tooth wielding, way of white praying rebel we all know and love!
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Battle Speculation time!
      Taken from the poll, top against bottom, second highest against second lowest, and so on.

Pharis versus Solaire! Duel 

They bow to eachother before the battle.

Pharis looses an arrow at lightning speed, only to be knocked away by Solaire's shield. Solaire runs at Pharis, but his armor slows him down and he cannot catch Pharis, the nimble archer. Solaire charges a lightning spear, but becomes distracted by the sun, stops to look at it, and Pharis looses an arrow into his chest.

Solaire's last words: Good....game.....bro.
    Pharis wins Round 1!

SECOND BATTLE

Havel the Rock vs. Paladin Leeroy! PvE 

Havel sees that it is a paladin he is facing, and casts Great Magc Barrier to protect against any diving magic.

They run at eachother with unbelievable speed! They trade blows for hours, but Havel's strength and armor seem to be stronger than Leeroy's. Leeroy casts WoG a few times, but with little effect. Havel's Dragon Tooth shows no sign of dulling, and Havel has unlimited stamina.

Seeing that he needs to take a more tactical approach, Leeroy back away to heal. As he kneels to heal himself with the help of the Gods, Havel puts his shield on his back, two hands his weapon, and charges Leeroy. Just before Leeroy can heal, Havel drives his hammer into Leeroy's armor and crushes him.

Leeroy's dying words: Gods...why have you abandoned me?RIP in Peace. 

Havel wins Round 2.

Round 3! Tarkus Vs. Rendall. Duel 

Tarkus laughs as he sees his small, lightly armored opponent. He trots towards Rendall and swings his Greatsword. Rendall avoids this easily, and lunges at Tarkus' armor with his Rapier. Tarkus' armor is too thick, however, and it has no effect.

After an hour of fighting, Rendall is exhausted from his constant dodges and counters against Tarkus, and Tarkus is barely even winded. Rendall stops to take out his bow to try piercing Tarkus' armor with arrows. As he does this, Tarkus lifts his Tower shield and blocks all of Rendalls arrows. Rendall channels his power into one strike.

With a single thrust of his Rapier, Rendall splits Taruks' shield in two, but it did not pierce Tarkus' armor. Tarkus grabs Rendall by the neck, and thrusts his Greatsword into him.

Tarkus wins Round 3.

Finalists: Pharis, Havel, Tarkus.

Tarkus gets the bye.

SEMI-FINAL MATCH
    Havel vs. Pharis

We're going to take a short commercial break folks, but stay tuned for some more intense Dark Souls action! (I have to go to work...)
    homelessguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by homelessguy Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Rendals weapons of choice has not been said and I think Ricard might be his son.
    Rendal soloed a drake which should be equal to one on bridge this would require a great deal of energy health and likely the largest weapon that the balder smiths could forge to cut such a beast if he cut a drake to pieces I'm sure he can dent tarkus (taking away the tarkus wanking as it makes him op )

besides that I agree with most of what has been said.

round 3 rework.....
    both go on new game +9001 and stand in bone wheel skeleton  filled room 1st one to use estus is the loser =)
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Thxodore wrote:Battle Speculation time!
      Taken from the poll, top against bottom, second highest against second lowest, and so on.

Pharis versus Solaire! Duel 

They bow to eachother before the battle.

Pharis looses an arrow at lightning speed, only to be knocked away by Solaire's shield. Solaire runs at Pharis, but his armor slows him down and he cannot catch Pharis, the nimble archer. Solaire charges a lightning spear, but becomes distracted by the sun, stops to look at it, and Pharis looses an arrow into his chest.

Solaire's last words: Good....game.....bro.
    Pharis wins Round 1!

SECOND BATTLE

Havel the Rock vs. Paladin Leeroy! PvE 

Havel sees that it is a paladin he is facing, and casts Great Magc Barrier to protect against any diving magic.

They run at eachother with unbelievable speed! They trade blows for hours, but Havel's strength and armor seem to be stronger than Leeroy's. Leeroy casts WoG a few times, but with little effect. Havel's Dragon Tooth shows no sign of dulling, and Havel has unlimited stamina.

Seeing that he needs to take a more tactical approach, Leeroy back away to heal. As he kneels to heal himself with the help of the Gods, Havel puts his shield on his back, two hands his weapon, and charges Leeroy. Just before Leeroy can heal, Havel drives his hammer into Leeroy's armor and crushes him.

Leeroy's dying words: Gods...why have you abandoned me?RIP in Peace. 

Havel wins Round 2.

Round 3! Tarkus Vs. Rendall. Duel 

Tarkus laughs as he sees his small, lightly armored opponent. He trots towards Rendall and swings his Greatsword. Rendall avoids this easily, and lunges at Tarkus' armor with his Rapier. Tarkus' armor is too thick, however, and it has no effect.

After an hour of fighting, Rendall is exhausted from his constant dodges and counters against Tarkus, and Tarkus is barely even winded. Rendall stops to take out his bow to try piercing Tarkus' armor with arrows. As he does this, Tarkus lifts his Tower shield and blocks all of Rendalls arrows. Rendall channels his power into one strike.

With a single thrust of his Rapier, Rendall splits Taruks' shield in two, but it did not pierce Tarkus' armor. Tarkus grabs Rendall by the neck, and thrusts his Greatsword into him.

Tarkus wins Round 3.

Finalists: Pharis, Havel, Tarkus.

Tarkus gets the bye.

SEMI-FINAL MATCH
    Havel vs. Pharis

We're going to take a short commercial break folks, but stay tuned for some more intense Dark Souls action! (I have to go to work...)
    Then Chester comes in and kills them all.... 1vs20 CHESTER WINS.
    Darkfallen
    Darkfallen

Post by Darkfallen Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:21 am

If I could, I say Solaire of Astora. He is thought to be Lord Gwyn's Firstborn though he dropped his Deity status he would still hold some of the great power that he use to have when he was a Deity Making him practically the strongest besides the chosen undead, He assists the Chosen Undead in defeating Gwyn and other outworldly creatures along the Chosen Undeads quest. Thats if your going into the lore of the characters, cause Havel may be able to remove a dragons tooth and hold it up but he can barely swing the thing let alone move in his massive gear. Havel may be strong strength wise but other than that he has to many flaws that would get him killed quickly. My Opinion on this.

~Darkfallen~
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 am

Darkfallen wrote:If I could, I say Solaire of Astora. He is thought to be Lord Gwyn's Firstborn though he dropped his Deity status he would still hold some of the great power that he use to have when he was a Deity Making him practically the strongest besides the chosen undead, He assists the Chosen Undead in defeating Gwyn and other outworldly creatures along the Chosen Undeads quest. Thats if your going into the lore of the characters, cause Havel may be able to remove a dragons tooth and hold it up but he can barely swing the thing let alone move in his massive gear. Havel may be strong strength wise but other than that he has to many flaws that would get him killed quickly. My Opinion on this.

~Darkfallen~
    The only points I'd argue is that Havel is quite mobile in my experience. He can dodge quite fast. The first time I fought him I was horrified 0.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:05 pm