Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Yesuurd
Gol
laezyre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Doq
Emergence
TheMadTitan
Tolvo
berkut
Deadpool
15 posters

Just bought this game......need massive help

berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Just bought this game......need massive help - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought this game......need massive help

Post by berkut Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Ah btown, am I alone in that I actually kinda liked the place? I can understand how the place is frustrating though, keep at it, you'll make it through happy.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Just bought this game......need massive help - Page 2 Empty Re: Just bought this game......need massive help

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 pm

When you have a large amount if souls and you die, die again and cant retrieve those precious souls it can be extremely frustating. I recommend to try to beat the boss ASAP. Then go back to the nearest bonfire, and place your white sign using the white sign soapstone. You can then farm some souls while you wait to get summoned. When you are summoned you can help players beat the boss, and gain a large amount of souls and 1 humanity each time. You dont have to be in human form to use the WSS, so its a safe way to regain those lost souls.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Nice suggestion WyrmHero, it is a great way to earn souls and humanity quickly, and is actually pretty fun to jolly cooperate on.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Post by Deadpool Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

In died 8 times to this spider chick in B town.

Maybe cause I'm tranced over her........physique
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 pm

That can happen, one of her deadliest assets. Um, do you have maneater mildred to help you? You can slay her if your alive near the second bonfire, then summon her just near the fog gate to the boss. She is an absolute tank and should help you to get around the boss to get some much needed hits in.

Note: If you see this Maneater_Mildred, I apologize that I suggested that he slay you, I just thought it would help.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Yes, Maneater Mildred is definitely helpful. If your human there is always a lot of summon signs right next to the bonfire before Kellog ( or however the hell you pronounce her name). Participating in some JOLLY COOPERATION :!: is always helpful! Praise the Sun
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm

If you have one or two people to help you, it gets alot better. Make sure you watch their health and heal them by using an estes flask. Remember, they can't use theirs as phantoms, so it's up to you to watch their health. They can use a humanity to heal, but don't count on it. If you simply stay alive and heal the two phantom helpers, you will likely win. Perhaps try some ranged attacking with a bow or ranged magic at first. I used some soul arrows and kept my distance my first time out.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 pm

laezyre wrote:If you have one or two people to help you, it gets alot better. Make sure you watch their health and heal them by using an estes flask. Remember, they can't use theirs as phantoms, so it's up to you to watch their health. They can use a humanity to heal, but don't count on it. If you simply stay alive and heal the two phantom helpers, you will likely win. Perhaps try some ranged attacking with a bow or ranged magic at first. I used some soul arrows and kept my distance my first time out.

+100000000
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am

FINALLY!!!!!!!! NO MORE B TOWN!
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 am

Congrats big grin
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 am

I thought B town was bad. Sens is just about close to it
    Doq
    Doq

Post by Doq Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 am

When you get to the roof area of Sen's Fortress, make sure you find the bonfire there, it'll make dieing to the Iron Golem a whole lot easier.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 am

When getting to the roof there will be a large blacked area and to the right a broken guard rail. Fall down that and there is the hidden bonfire, be a bit quick about it. There is a reason that ground is charred.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 am

Deadpool wrote:I thought B town was bad. Sens is just about close to it

Some tips :

The Golem is weak against lightning and you will find a lightning wep, use it.

Summon Iron Tarkus (His sign is in the room on your right when you're facing the Fog gate).

You can easily and quickly kill the golem, when you enter run and go to the right so his wind attack will hit the ground, then run to him and make sure he stays on the bridge and close to the edge, hit his legs, he'll be destabilized, continue to hit his legs, he'll fall off the bridge.

But you can still let Tarkus do it solo.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm

I have 2 tips, didn't read the whole thread so maybe someone else said them:

1-Play your first game hollowed or offline, get a sense of the pve first and have patience.
    2-Use co-op if you are going to be online.

Those would be the 2 best tips for you IMO.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Finally finished off iron golem. I made him fall off the edge lol. Thank u guys for the bonfire and tarkus tips. It made my adventure much easier.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 pm

You are now on your way to Anor Londo...May the gods of Carim help you, you poor soul. Let me just say this much, if you see Silver Knights with Bows firing arrows, do not get hit by them. They are dragonslayer arrows and knock you flying back. Even if you block them you get pushed really far back despite avoiding the damage. You will be on struts when facing two in particular ones while above a black void, as you can figure out this is awful to go through the first time. Just run up and hug the wall to him and kill him. The other one you can avoid, because just one arrow and you can easily be killed. When you first enter anor londo just walk past the giants and go to the room to the left, that is the bonfire.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

These giants look like a condom for the iron giant
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Anor londo, complete!
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Man your just buzzing through this game, another 3 or 4 bosses and you will have caught up to me.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Lol it's taken me 3 days to get this far. And that was with some co op going on. But I feel so embarrassed. I totally didn't know the lord vessel lets u warp to bonfires................so I ran all the way back to firelink shrine lol. Don't u guys say a darn word lol
    DJ_XHERO
    Regular
    Regular

Post by DJ_XHERO Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Dude we arent a living guide :/
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm

DJ_XHERO wrote:Dude we arent a living guide :/

Meaning?
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Think there was a misinterpretation there, Deadpool (to my knowledge), was 'embarrassed' about the not realizing that you could warp between bonfires. Therefore, his statement meant that he didn't want to be teased about it (in a joking manner).

I believe that DJ_XHERO thought that you were making a quip that no one told you about warping, and therefore responded with a saying that meant 'you can't expect us to tell you everything'.

Hope that helps clarify things happy.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Wow snappy to conclusions dj lol. Relax bruv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:10 am