Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Yesuurd
Gol
laezyre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Doq
Emergence
TheMadTitan
Tolvo
berkut
Deadpool
15 posters

Just bought this game......need massive help

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Just bought this game......need massive help - Page 4 Empty Re: Just bought this game......need massive help

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 am

ahaha im afraid im not even that great at PvP, im more adept at the PvE side of things silly

but you'll learn, just practise lots big grin (also go hollow, gwyn aint that bad honestly)
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Just bought this game......need massive help - Page 4 Empty Re: Just bought this game......need massive help

Post by Deadpool Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

Wow Gwyn was actually easy to parry. Riposte for the win!

Wow what an intense game!!!!! But now the challenge will begin. No co op. I'm taking this one on my own. Guys thank you so much for all your help, tolvo especially! Man I feel like I just accomplished the worlds hardest game lol. Anyways I had fun with my dex build. Now I must choose another kind of playthrough. Once again guys thank you!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

Glad I could help, and I'm sure the others feel the same way.

It is one of the hardest recent games I've seen, I have yet to try Demon's so I have no opinion on the exact hardest game in recent times. But man, it does sort of feel like an achievement to beat Dark Souls doesn't it. I take it you are going to try NG+? Be careful, those hollow soldiers can deal a lot of damage. big grin
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Lol ok so last night I felt BA killing the boss in the asylum with no problem. I then start going up stairs towards the 6 hollows and two of them pretty much bent me over and took me around town lol. Are u serious??!?!?!!? NG+ is redicilous man! I got owned by 2 hollows lol.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Haha, remember the Four Kings?
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:47 pm

.................I turned the game off and I'm sitting in the corner of my room rocking back and fourth. You evil man tolvo.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeah, NG+ is terrifying, then wait till you get to NG++. I still can't beat NG++ because of the Four Kings.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

You should be able to beat them.
    This is in NG+ that the difficulty increases the most.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Tolvo wrote:Yeah, NG+ is terrifying, then wait till you get to NG++. I still can't beat NG++ because of the Four Kings.

what technique you tried?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm

It's more a psychological thing why I can't beat them on NG++ really, I get so jittery during the fight I just start messing up and die.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Tolvo wrote:It's more a psychological thing why I can't beat them on NG really, I get so jittery during the fight I just start messing up and die.

my suggestion :

full havels (nvm abt the equip load)
    +def ring in the free slot
    use pyro or the best damage weapon you can equip with both hands, swinging weapons like the zwei work better than piercing ones.
    grass shield in the back (if you opt to use a weapon and not pyro)
    20 flasks, humanities (as a backup to flasks) and grass on the 'quick' slots

pop a grass on your way to the 1st king and 2hand him to death without stopping for nothing or dodging anything.
    continue to next king as they spawn and do the same untill they are all dead, pop a new grass if needed, although if your dps is good you will not need a second one.

ofcourse make sure your health does not go below 50% at all times

ok, its kind off a cheesy way to kill them and not so much glory in tank+spank methods but it works 100%!

good luck! Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:33 pm