Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gravelording..

barecanvas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelording.. Empty Gravelording..

Post by barecanvas Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm about to start graveloading in Dark Root Garden(dropping my eye of death outside the bonfire area, and fighting in the basin part where the golems are). What's a good SL median range to pvp there and get invasions?
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravelording.. Empty Re: Gravelording..

Post by Brokewilly Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm

barecanvas wrote:I'm about to start graveloading in Dark Root Garden(dropping my eye of death outside the bonfire area, and fighting in the basin part where the golems are). What's a good SL median range to pvp there and get invasions?

Barecanvas - check the top post in the mass invasion thread to find out the recommended SL for the event. Not sure what your SL is though - so you may want to take a look at the 2-3 GL specific threads under this sub-forum to see if you can find any information. Also, you may want to reach out the knowledgeable GLs on this forum for some recommendations on SL for gravelording the forest.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Let me tell you this, absolve your sin before Gravelording in Darkroot. From my experience there I've noticed there are a ton of high level Darkmoons there.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 am

I had success at SL 40 in the basin/garden area before the crest of artorias door. Fortunately Gravelords aquire no sin as they host so DM's shouldn't mess with them. DW's on the other hand are annoying.

In the garden they are low SL and realatively wussy by all account, but I'm not saying they all are, but there you have a good range and a moderately strong and honourble people to pick on.

The parish at SL 19 is the easiest to Gravelord at I amassed about 150 eyes there over the last few weeks. And no I wasn't griefing Newbies. All of my enemies were DW who decided, foolishly, to counter invade me.
    barecanvas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by barecanvas Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 am

I decided to quit the forest because its filled with a bit too low of lvl people. Now im trying to go NG+ and gravelord anorlondo castle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm