Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Tolvo
ARSP
Enigma5991
Maneater_Mildred
reim0027
Serious_Much
javarush214
11 posters

most souls youve ever lost.

javarush214

most souls youve ever lost. Empty most souls youve ever lost.

Post by javarush214 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I dont know if this topic was created already but i have a heavy heart right now so i have to share this experience

i have a lvl 120 str build, with 99 humanities and over 4million souls, i thought i would want to screw around with the dragon tooth, so i went to the drakes to farm for dragon scales, first 4 rounds were fine, but then i got greedy, instead of taking on the 3 drakes near the entrance of new londo 1 by one, i whacked the first dragon senselessly, i killed it but it hit me already, as i was running to the gate of new londo to heal, 2 more thunder breath hit me, which put my character out of its misery, i respawned at the bonfire in dark root forest, i was thinking to myself, should i put on ring of sacrifice, and i said naw, i could easily get those souls, so i went back for my souls, wwhen i was running towards my souls i dunno what happened but, i run past it and my character didnt pick it up even if i was already pressing O to pick it up. so i missed my souls and then my luck turned against me, one of the drakes did a lightning breath on me, and i had my shield raised up, somehow, my character got pushed back into the cliffs which killed me, i tried to turn off the ps3 as quick as i could hoping that my character would have survived the fall... as i turned my ps3 on again... it was all over.. my souls were lost to those stupid drakes.... thats why i love darksouls big grin

anyways share your experience about the most souls youve lost, and the worst experience youve had loosing it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

most souls youve ever lost. Empty Re: most souls youve ever lost.

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

how common is this kind of thread? silly

1mil but by the time i have that kinda dosh, i have no use for it so didnt really mind.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Don't know exactly, but it was millions with 99 humanity. I was like Prostration
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

Oh the humanity....

Thats what hurts more than the souls lost. sad

99 of them. :x
    Enigma5991
    Enigma5991
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Enigma5991 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

Around a million I think.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

the most amount of souls I lost was about 500,000 and 30 humanities. It was shortly after killing quelaag and Ceaseless discharge I ran down and ran across the lava forgetting that I lost the orange charred ring on NG+ (I didn't check my inventory since the Gwyn boss fight because I didn't find anything good) and I died. ran back to get my stuff just before I got it I had a six ton taurus demon on me followed by a cabra I killed the taurus demon but the cabra demon finished me off. I was so pissed that I threw my controller across the room and had to spend half an hour looking for the batteries.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 am

23 Humanity and 4 million souls last night. I forgot to pick up my bloodstain before being summoned for a fight in FC, then died.
    Sure that is 100% my fault, but shouldn't you have KNOWN to let me win whoever I was fighting?
    I am so smrt. sad
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 am

Tolvo wrote:23 Humanity and 4 million souls last night. I forgot to pick up my bloodstain before being summoned for a fight in FC, then died.

not quite as bad, but i lost 20 humanity and 200,000 somethin souls last nite too. a man serpent climbed up the stairs after me and killed me before i could flask away my fall damage
    Bawheidbob
    Bawheidbob
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Bawheidbob Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Jeez i thought my losing 20,000 souls yesterday was annoying happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Not to sound pompous but I NEVER lose souls.

I merely donate them to the cosmos via carelessness
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I don't mind losing souls on characters who are no longer being upgraded, but I'm endlessly upgrading my main guy, and I HATED losing 1.3 million souls from accidentally falling off a ledge in New Londo after somehow being killed by one of those Darkwraith attack flurries.

Nothing is more embarrassing than the time I lost 664,000 souls because the Moonlight Butterfly killed me. Yes, MOONLIGHT BUTTERFLY KILLED ME. This was probably NG+10 or something, and suddenly, for the first time, it killed me. I was so furious I sprinted from the bonfire, and as I passed that little alcove area I remembered those 3 ents and for some incomprehensible reason I stopped and wondered if I should kill them... 3 rapid shots from behind took most my health, and then I had this moment of incredulity, like, "How is this possible?" and they killed me. At the time losing that many souls was pretty crushing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:37 pm