Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

'cause the forest is not all bad!

Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

'cause the forest is not all bad! - Page 2 Empty Re: 'cause the forest is not all bad!

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 am

Mmmh pitch black with red or totally white eyes, would be scary...
    Ugly male characters have a certain personality, much more than beautiful prince-like toons.
    But with females, they're just ugly women :roll:
    Anyway, people tell me my toon is always dressed badly, even when I think she's cool!
    Right now I'm sporting xiantious (how do you spell it?) armor with havel leggins and gold-hemmed hood, I like it! :oops:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

'cause the forest is not all bad! - Page 2 Empty Re: 'cause the forest is not all bad!

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 am

Well as a phantom you get shaded one color, so color of a toon shouldn't really matter online, I think that is actually a fairly practical set isn't it?

Hey, Meaneater Mildred is a bit chunky, but she's a beloved Dark Souls character around here. Just ask our Maneater Mildred. silly
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 am

Mmmmmh well it isn't bad but I use it just for fashion lol!
    My armor of choice is the Paladin set with lighter gauntlets, usually.
    So, yeah, maybe I should check my fashion sense.. I have this obsession for Havel leggins...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am

Hmm, sure rocky armor is great, as well it is very practical. I can't think of any reason to like that armor other than that the legs look like....Noooo.....Noooooooo.....NOOOOOOOO! :00041:
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 am

Ahahahaha no I think it's because they give this... '70 feeling. Don't know what you call these in english?

'cause the forest is not all bad! - Page 2 Gap.0.denim-rinse-flare-jeans-69-95-euro-2011.01.31.16.36.26.1851635_base+69%25E2%2582%25AC

Totally looks like havel, right? RIGHT? I'M NOT MAAAAD! :cyclops:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 am

You need to try out more poofy pants in game. We should probably take this ridiculousness to the Off-Topic thread in the Off-Topic section...I'm a guy with a lot of rep who some people look up to for a reason I don't yet understand, so I probably shouldn't be derailing so many threads...We can talk about stupid stuff there though and get in no trouble at all!
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 am

Yeah, I consider my point in promoting forest fairness already made.

Warping to Off topic section because I remember a fashion thread started some weeks ago.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Update:
    today all the invaders seem baffled by the fact I'm alone, and keep circling the area and jumping each tree.

I think I prefer invaders from USA than from Japan. Japanese invaders usually appear, lagstab, the end. No gestures even after I'm dead, and they don't understand my messages sad
    I tried to tell this guy who was checking every corner of the forest that I was alone, but he didn't understand me at all, or so it seemed..
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah we try to avoid regional stereotyping, but my experience with japanese invaders anywhere in the game is that they tend to be utterly humorless and dedicated to just lagstabbing me as quickly as possible. On the plus side, one of the nicest summons I've ever had was Japanese. I summoned him at the first bonfire in the catacombs and guy was like a full service summon, he killed everything (often running in literal circles around me to keep me safe), dropped me a skull lantern, and saved my bacon from the bonewheel skeletons several times. I ended up sending him a thank you note in English, and he wrote back "I am also happiness!" Hahaha yes, yes sir you are.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Yeah I didn't mean to be "regional stereotyping", also I've always been interested and awed by japanese culture in general, I'm even studying the language big grin
    But I noticed this several times already, they tend to go on about their business without distractions. If they're invading, they kill you as fast as possible, if they're helping, they REALLY help you out, etc...
    As a host, I prefer a more relaxed invader silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

"Well, I'm an american. Better take my time finishing this McDonald's cheeseburger as I jaunt my way over to the shirtless female toon in the forest with Havel leggings. Might fight her, might just let her kill me, doesn't matter you know bro?"

I'm an American, so I can get away with these things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am