Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 11 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Uh...Yeah I do but...Spoilerish.

In the spoilers.

Spoiler:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 11 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm

That is ridiculous......
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 am

Hope that's not true. If it isn't true then i'll probably use it a lot.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm

I quite like the new dark sorceries that you can find throughout Oolacile Township. I've had some success with them as a purist sorcerer during invasions. The Dark Orb casts slowly but travels fast, and the Dark Beads are released really quickly. The Fog is a useful DoT to land, and it has some good reach and can be mistaken for Dark Orb during casting.

Finally something to mix things up a little with. happy

Edit: the Silver Pendant is absolutely stupid, though. silly
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

I love the Bloated helmets !
    WorkInProgressSi

Post by WorkInProgressSi Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Montante wrote:I quite like the new dark sorceries that you can find throughout Oolacile Township. I've had some success with them as a purist sorcerer during invasions. The Dark Orb casts slowly but travels fast, and the Dark Beads are released really quickly. The Fog is a useful DoT to land, and it has some good reach and can be mistaken for Dark Orb during casting.

Finally something to mix things up a little with. happy

Edit: the Silver Pendant is absolutely stupid, though. silly

Silver pendant is the counter for the magic. It repels it.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm

WorkInProgressSi wrote:

I know. I don't like it when it's being used against me. happy
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

i had heard aobut co-op matchmaking, sadly after attempts to just play with my brother, there seems to be s
    no such thing! ( just for regular jolly co-op, gargoyles and whatnot you know, hes a noob =p
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Montante wrote:
    WorkInProgressSi wrote:

I know. I don't like it when it's being used against me. happy

does it also defend against dark magics?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Dark magic bloated head build coming up
    WorkInProgressSi

Post by WorkInProgressSi Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

OMG, do not try to run back to the sanctuary garden bonfire... two gardians await thee...

edit: THEY RESPAWN.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Yeah, it defends against the dark spells. It does nothing against the standard soul sorceries, though.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Montante wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Yeah, it defends against the dark spells. It does nothing against the standard soul sorceries, though.

oooh no wish it was the other way around lol :pirat:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm

It's sad that there aren't any new miracles.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 am

Is there any recomendation for a certain Soul Level for the new content in NG?
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 am

vixder/pennywise wrote:Is there any recomendation for a certain Soul Level for the new content in NG?

The devs said 70. I've been doing it at 62 and haven't had much trouble. Just make sure you can fastroll...
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:23 am

Thanks.
    Also, is there any info on old savegames? Can I use them with the dlc?
    Because I´m preparing (to die) a build right now for the new content.
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 am

vixder/pennywise wrote:Thanks.
    Also, is there any info on old savegames? Can I use them with the dlc?
    Because I´m preparing (to die) a build right now for the new content.

I'm sure you'll be able to access the new stuff on your old games.
    Moratoetje
    Moratoetje

Post by Moratoetje Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:35 am

In the first prepare to die edition trailer, there was a pyromancer ascending in some kind of tomb. Does anyone know where that is?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

Moratoetje wrote:In the first prepare to die edition trailer, there was a pyromancer ascending in some kind of tomb. Does anyone know where that is?

This is a good question :shock:
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 am

Can someone who actually owns the game tell us exactly what the soul level brackets are for the arena?

Thanks.
    Muguetsu
    Muguetsu

Post by Muguetsu Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Besides the question above, I also would like to know if the matchmaking allows you to find matches with restrictions, such as forbidding spells or even weapons
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

No. It doesn't.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Spurgun wrote:No. It doesn't.

OK, good to know....

....and how about this:

lextune wrote:Can someone who actually owns the game tell us exactly what the soul level brackets are for the arena?

Thanks.

....?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 pm

lextune wrote:
    Spurgun wrote:No. It doesn't.

OK, good to know....

....and how about this:

lextune wrote:Can someone who actually owns the game tell us exactly what the soul level brackets are for the arena?

Thanks.

....?

How about you check the wiki this forum belongs to?

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Battle+of+Stoicism

"Fights are organized in brackets of these level ranges: 1-50, 51-100, 101-200, 201+."

I'm one of that created that page and added part of the info, just check the WIKI if you have any doubts before posting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am