Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
FruitPunchNinja
Railage
Shkar
Glutebrah
Forum Pirate
RANT
Rynn
11 posters

"Phantom Kujiii has disconnected from the world" "Lost Connection to Host" "Phantom Kujii has pivot Backstabbed you 26 times."

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

"Phantom Kujiii has disconnected from the world" "Lost Connection to Host" "Phantom Kujii has pivot Backstabbed you 26 times." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Phantom Kujiii has disconnected from the world" "Lost Connection to Host" "Phantom Kujii has pivot Backstabbed you 26 times."

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

^ i havent noticed many of the havels+bkga on ps3 much lately they all turned into giants armor+ either moonlight gs or a buffed washing pole most of the time.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

"Phantom Kujiii has disconnected from the world" "Lost Connection to Host" "Phantom Kujii has pivot Backstabbed you 26 times." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Phantom Kujiii has disconnected from the world" "Lost Connection to Host" "Phantom Kujii has pivot Backstabbed you 26 times."

Post by RANT Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:^ i havent noticed many of the havels+bkga on ps3 much lately they all turned into giants armor+ either moonlight gs or a buffed washing pole most of the time.

then you must not spend a lot of time at the kiln, last time i was there that was all i saw, giants+mof bkga combo, all they did was fish for a bs or lagstab, it was boring to say the least.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm

i do notice them here and there but i just meant that the giants+mof+ either buffed katana or mlgs has become more popular imo.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:@ rant, you can toggle out but thats 2 hits, best case. a pw light washing pole will blast 8-900 hp in those 2 hits and thats on the weak side.

I'm adding the stealth 0hkos (css tempest)to my list. Its a legitimate tactic but its no fun to lose like that.

depends which weapon though, some of them you can take one hit and flee but yeah, it depends on what weapon is hitting you for sure though and the css ohko sucks cause that damn lag gets me sometimes.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 pm

The only thing I truly can't stand is taunting after death, because it's the only thing I can't get payback on. I don't care about WoG spam, chain BS, TWoP, or 3v1, because I can still make you pay for using every single one of those. But taunting? Taunting makes me want to throw my controller out the window.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Rynn wrote:I'm talking about hosts that are engages in a PvP "circling run" with a invader, and are circling over the designated summon area. It's pretty obvioua when someone is just trying to get help with an invader.
    I place my symbol next to the boss for sif.

maybe it is his multiple time trying to summon a phantom to help with a boss and keeps getting invaded and killed before he can get help, so this time he is playing it safe. its not like the kid is going to banish you once he defeats the invader.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 pm

that is true sometimes noobs are right ontop of a spawn point and dont know it.Thing is though,trolls, they're waiting for you its obvious.They usually have some plan as to what they will do as you spawn,so you get attacked right away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:11 am