Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
SmittyRomps
WyrmHero
Wade_Wilson
Glutebrah
TehInfamousAmos
Raptrojo
Forum Pirate
Tolvo
DoughGuy
Razielthemanslayer
14 posters

Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build? Empty Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sat May 05, 2012 4:22 am

Hey Guys!.

I made a Faith build and I'm almost ready!.

but I still need to make a balanced selection of miracles so I can rock on PvP, ESPECIALLY WITH SORCERY USERS.

Which selection would you think I should have to win? which would make the best counters for sorcery? THose guys still destroy me :S.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build? Empty Re: Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build?

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 4:23 am

Greater Magic barrier and WotGs are your best friends (just dont spam WotG).
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build? Empty Re: Best Miracle Selection for Faith Build?

Post by Tolvo Sat May 05, 2012 4:30 am

Don't forget Force, if you are slow moving or aren't great at dodging sorceries, you can cast Force and it will knock their spells away. It's not bad for getting some breathing room either.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 am

You can also mix up force with WotG to make them think you have like 20 casts of WotG.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 05, 2012 5:22 am

replenish is great to.
    Raptrojo
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Raptrojo Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 am

Forget all the other miracles...yu only need two:tranquility walk of peace and silence
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 am

Rojo - you do not need TWoP - you can get by with VoS if you are gunna run only that miracle but it doesnt last particularly long etc
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am

Thanks for the Replies!! I've mixed some of your advices and I've won some matches!. Thank you!.

Btw, Do you guys know of a miracle like Walk of Peace but with ridiculously long range? or a huge talisman?. A japanese guy pulled that one on me and sucked my 15 humanity counts sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 am

No one here likes TWOP because of its uses for BSing.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat May 05, 2012 11:14 am

23 attunement 5x WoG 1x TWOP

GG
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 am

Wrath of Gods, Vow of Silence and force. All you need for PvP.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 05, 2012 11:20 am

Vow of Silence. Never had use it, but it'll be the main spell of my occult paladin, in honor to Velka.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Sat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm

I like emit force too. Its like a long range wog and i think its hardd for people to time the dodge for it
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

SmittyRomps wrote:I like emit force too. Its like a long range wog and i think its hardd for people to time the dodge for it

really? i have never been hit by it. the startup time is also very long, you would have to use it wisely. it is a great miracle though, i use it a lot on my faith toon.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Sat May 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Ive hit a few people with it, i use it when they try and back away to heal or get their bearings or whatever. Keeps them on their toes and i stay aggressive happy
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Sat May 05, 2012 12:41 pm

TwOP, darkmoon blade, wotg

Backstab them. If the poor bastard lived wotg till death. If it ain't a red stone duel, there isn't honor
    Chumgeyser
    Chumgeyser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Chumgeyser Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Whenever someone starts casting WoTG I start rolling away from it, so I haven't noticed, but do shields block part of WoTG with their Magic Resist? I've been using the Crest Shield lately. Is it worth just trying to block WoTG?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Chumgeyser wrote:Whenever someone starts casting WoTG I start rolling away from it, so I haven't noticed, but do shields block part of WoTG with their Magic Resist? I've been using the Crest Shield lately. Is it worth just trying to block WoTG?

its easier to just roll through it (you can't be damaged while rolling) so time it right and roll towards them and get some good hits on, but don't drain stamina in case they go to cast again so you can roll through it agian
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm

emit force is usefull paird with an avelyn fire it and as soon they flip shoot them, will only work once or twice but you can catch them off guard
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Magic can be blocked yes, the crest shield does well against WotG, though it's always better to just roll through it.

If you are using emit force one trick is to actually aim it at the ground near someone, so that when they dodge it doesn't just miss them, but explode sort of like a grenade. Definitely a spell that you don't want to use at close range.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am