Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Majikero07
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
User
Buggy Virus
TheAshenPhantom
BLA1NE
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Serious_Much
cloudyeki
BLVCK
Wisp
Uparkaam
DamageCK
KnightSmiley
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
FattyOfDoom
billy_bayonet
Rynn
24 posters

The Kiln is dead, now get out.

barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Kiln is dead, now get out. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kiln is dead, now get out.

Post by barrywilkins Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 am

i was dark handing people for lulz before it was mainstream /hipster glasses.

but seriously, awesome idea. the only thing i fear is that people will start to see us as the worst kind of trolls. not satisfied with simply killing and The Kiln is dead, now get out. - Page 3 3596227959 we take your humanity AND kill you. i dunno man...seems kinda jerkish to do.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Kiln is dead, now get out. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kiln is dead, now get out.

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 am

barrywilkins wrote:i was dark handing people for lulz before it was mainstream /hipster glasses.

but seriously, awesome idea. the only thing i fear is that people will start to see us as the worst kind of trolls. not satisfied with simply killing and The Kiln is dead, now get out. - Page 3 3596227959 we take your humanity AND kill you. i dunno man...seems kinda jerkish to do.

Only jerkish if we take their cake and eat it!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue May 08, 2012 12:49 pm

taking humanity then killing them is what darkwraiths are supposed to do....

its surprising how the negative influences in pvp have made peoples reactions to invasion and each other fit the game lore... everyone hates DW's as theives and murderers, the DM's are rarely spoken of and the forest hunters are rutheless killers like they're stated to be. the only things that are incorrect are the corrupted sunbros and lack of gravelord servants
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Wow I thought I was evil to the gankers by summoning them with there wht signs to my world with a hostile lvl 300 friend of mine waiting for a duel or summoning them over and over again and kick at them and then BCing them out ect ect but DAMN I love this idea its just genius man!

I have been switching from DW to Hunter so I lost my lvl 3 rank as a DW but I have 99 hum 80 of which I will be donating to get back to lvl 3 asap.

I can see it now invade at the 2nd BK put on ring of fog and gold hemmed robes bandits knife and dark hand in the right and velka talisman in the left...sneak up TWOP and grab 10 then run away and repeat...repeat...repeat! I am HATED among gankers already oh boy are they going to be mad now!!!!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Wow I thought I was evil to the gankers by summoning them with there wht signs to my world with a hostile lvl 300 friend of mine waiting
    lol Can't get the hosts, but at least you can punish the phantoms!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:24 am