Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DoughGuy
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
ZikoLogiKa NL
9 posters

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

dvshero

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live - Page 2 Empty Re: The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

Post by dvshero Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I'd love to join, kind of new to the game. But only bested once in pvp. My gamer tag is dvsconquer
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live - Page 2 Empty Re: The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:36 pm

I might be interested, but please, explain this all to me like I'm a 4-year-old. I also should add, I don't have very much regular Gravelording experience, my toons are almost always exclusively DWs.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 pm

dvshero wrote:I'd love to join, kind of new to the game. But only bested once in pvp. My gamer tag is dvsconquer

I'll send you a friend request and talk to you about it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I might be interested, but please, explain this all to me like I'm a 4-year-old. I also should add, I don't have very much regular Gravelording experience, my toons are almost always exclusively DWs.

send me your tag and I can explain it to you over voice chat. Fast and easy.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:58 pm

XBL: DiogenesSinope7

My mic broke a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't replaced it. Got to get around to doing that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm