Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...

Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...  Empty A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...

Post by Eolan Fri May 25, 2012 11:14 am

So ive complained allot about how the BB glitch effects the games balance and gear economy. I'd rather the game encourage a sort of mythology about the p.v.p. I want the excellent players (eg sl10 run throughs etc) and the dedicated players (eg ng+7 sl 120) to have something the others dont.

I know everyone has their thoughts on it but i want to see if you at all agree with this idea.

How about for every ng+ you finish. You gain an extra ring finger? It can be up to 5 or up to 10 or as the game is capped at ng+7 you could make it have diminishing returns up to 5.

For me this would enable peoples builds to benefit from time put in/effort. You dont even need to fix the BB glitch! This way people like me are satisfied and all you cheaters are too happy (faux incendiary im sorry)

Theres a certain amount of overpowering that would come from this but personally i dont care. If someones build is a true veterans build. I'd like to see it distinguished from someones cosplay ya know what i mean?

Just an idea and most of the people i play with like it, so i wanna see what the community thinks.

AND if you hate that idea you'll hate this one but lemme throw it out anyway.

Let you equip and stack effects of duplicate rings.
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...  Empty Re: A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...

Post by neon__noodle Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

That's not a bad idea. Even if it was just one extra ring slot that would be pretty awesome. Maybe you would have to beat at least up to NG+++++.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...  Empty Re: A simple solution to fixing the BB unbalancing...

Post by Eolan Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 am

Yeah or just unlocking the left hand at ng+7 for two extra slots?

BTW! has anyone checked to see if they rendered the rings on the Character models hands?

That'd nerdflip me over the moon.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri May 25, 2012 11:51 am

I thought it was one ring on each hand currently but that is just my assumption based on other RPG's personally I would rather some kind of cosmetic effect to a powerful boost although the idea of hard work paying off does appeal in a way...
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 pm

That would be pretty awesome if we had four ring slots I would you them according my builds

Strength/ Pyro DWGR, Ring of FAP, Havel's ring, Ring of Steel Protection

Sorceror Slumbering dragon crest ring, Bellowing Dragon crest ring, Ring of Steel Protection, Lingering Dragon crest ring

Bloody Ninja DWGR, hornet's ring, hawk's ring, wolf ring (i have no poise)

Treasure Hunter Covetous Silver serpent ring, Covetous GOld serpent ring, Rusted iron ring, Orange Charred ring.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Bot sure it's something FROM would pursue to be honest, but it's not a bad idea, although it completely wrecks balancing of online play considering it's not based on playthroughs but levels.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:43 pm