Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 am

Right...

Anyway, as promised, here is the LONG awaited Leeroy Jenkins signature.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins.png[/IMG]

As always, if there is ANYTHING you want adjusted or changed, you just let me know.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 am

Looks pretty Sweet!

+1 Again. But for a more Legit reason silly

Shrug
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:10 am

BindMind wrote:Right...

Anyway, as promised, here is the LONG awaited Leeroy Jenkins signature.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins.png[/IMG]

As always, if there is ANYTHING you want adjusted or changed, you just let me know.
    Leeeroy is a lucky man, that looks amazing.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:23 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSOrnsteinLordRevan
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSOrnsteinLordRevan.png[/IMG]

The picture you provided was a little bland, so I spiced it up for ya silly

I hope you enjoy. As per usual, let me know of any possible changes you may want.

EDIT; I'm a little worried there may be some artifacting in the picture, because I increased the contrast, and the monitor I'm currently using doesn't have very good colour difference. Please let me know if there is any artifacting that needs fixing, and I will promptly solve any issues.

Last edited by BindMind on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 am

Ya I just took a screenshot from his intro...

But that.... Is EPIC! :shock:
    Me love!!! ❤

Looks fine to me. No problems at all.

Last edited by LordRevan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 am

BindMind wrote:[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSOrnsteinLordRevan
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSOrnsteinLordRevan.png[/IMG]

The picture you provided was a little bland, so I spiced it up for ya silly

I hope you enjoy. As per usual, let me know of any possible changes you may want.

EDIT; I'm a little worried there may be some artifacting in the picture, because I increased the contrast, and the monitor I'm currently using doesn't have very good colour difference. Please let me know if there is any artifacting that needs fixing.
    Holy cow I love this one! Very nice.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 1330857165 All Hail BindMind [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 1330857165
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 am

Prostration
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:30 am

Shrug
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 1330857165
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSLautrecnoob-of-artorias
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSLautrecnoob-of-artorias.png[/IMG]

I said earlier I was only going to make Leeroy and LordRevan's, but I couldn't just leave noob-of-artorias hanging.

So here it is. I hope you enjoy and, as always, be sure to let me know of any changes you may need or want.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:54 am

id bow to you bind but i only bow to my moon but i will give you +1 rep as soon as i figure out how
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 am

BindMind wrote:[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 DkSLautrecnoob-of-artorias
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSLautrecnoob-of-artorias.png[/IMG]

I said earlier I was only going to make Leeroy and LordRevan's, but I couldn't just leave noob-of-artorias hanging.

So here it is. I hope you enjoy and, as always, be sure to let me know of any changes you may need or want.
    Stop asking if you need to make any changes, you should know by now your work is perfect.

I love it, Praise BindMind! [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 639795459

Last edited by Noob-of-Artorias on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 am

You never know winking

Thankyou for all the compliments guys silly

EDIT:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 18 Untitled-1

Because why the hell not.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 am

Damn xD Compared to all these new signatures both mine and your's seem rather bland. But I enjoy it, the Dragonslayer has a very minimalist approach, on another note could you message me the base background for mine with the TehInfamousAmos on it? I may change the text silly
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:59 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Damn xD Compared to all these new signatures both mine and your's seem rather bland. But I enjoy it, the Dragonslayer has a very minimalist approach, on another note could you message me the base background for mine with the TehInfamousAmos on it? I may change the text silly

Sure. let me nab it for ya.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:00 am

Thanks man winking
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 am

i just realized my request i the only one with ~C~
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 am

I was worried I may not find a good photo for yours, but you should be fine.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am

if not man tell me and ill hunt one down not like i have anything to do for the next four days(decreased hours suck)
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 am

Hahah, will do.

Night, gents big grin
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:13 am

Goodnight M'Lord Prostration
    Sparda
    Sparda
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sparda Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 am

Awww yeah my name is close to the top!! I'm ecstatic big grin looking at your other works gets me even more pumped up for it
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Hows my prescious arty coming along
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

how goes the mine blind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:54 pm