Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

Aw, and I was ready to start a video game cutscene duel this time.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am

cloudyeki wrote:Aw, and I was ready to start a video game cutscene duel this time.
    This thread is too epic. I don't want to raze it to the ground with our awesome duels.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 am

I'd say a forfeit counts as a win for cloud dont you?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 am

Dough if I didn't know better I would say you were trying to start a fight. :suspect:
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 am

Let's just call it a postponement for now.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 am

[quote="cloudyeki"]Let's just call it a postponement for now.[/quote
    I seriously want to keep this thread ALIVE. Plus, I haven't watched anime in forever... and I don't even remember half of what I watched.

I should rewatch
    Prince of Tennis
    Zatch Bell
    Yu Yu Hakusho (subbed this time)
    Naruto (it'd be my 3rd time watching, but *shrug*)
    Bleach (Same as naruto)
    One Piece (Same as naruto)
    Claymore
    Fullmetal Alchemist (Idk why I haven't rewatched that yet!)

And a few others if I ever remember them. They were all really good. Save for Rave Master...

This has gotten very offtopic. *facepalm*

What do you use OP? Photoshop?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

@Sun well the one I tried to start between you and Viral didnt happen so I need something else to watch.
    Keep up the good work bind!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:42 am

Ok. Anime talk MOVED
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6535-list-of-good-animes#124013

I'm leaving this alone until I see another amazing sig!

*poof*
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 4 DkSSigOswaldSpurgun-1
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSSigOswaldSpurgun-1.png[/IMG]

Let me tell you, this one took FOREVER.

It seemed like no matter what I did with it, it would just look... Funny. The text especially would always seem crooked and weird at first. So I mucked around with the image, started changing the tones and tried to make that perfect balance. Then I noticed he looked a little plain, so I gave him a godly glow. Then I noticed his face was way too bright, so I darkened it down. Then I noticed he had a vacant expression on his face, so I gave him a nice lil' smirk.Then I experimented with different styles of text, and finally settled with this.

Enjoy, Spurgun.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 am

BindMind wrote:

It seemed like no matter what I did with it, it would just look... Funny. The text especially would always seem crooked and weird at first. So I mucked around with the image, started changing the tones and tried to make that perfect balance. Then I noticed he looked a little plain, so I gave him a godly glow. Then I noticed his face was way too bright, so I darkened it down. Then I noticed he had a vacant expression on his face, so I gave him a nice lil' smirk.Then I experimented with different styles of text, and finally settled with this.

Enjoy, Spurgun.
    Color balance, levels, tone and saturation, lasso select body, new layer, outer glow, lasso select face, levels, puppet warp, then text.

Right?

Or maybe you're not using Photoshop and I sound like an idiot.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 am

^I like that alot. Very good work.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    BindMind wrote:

Enjoy, Spurgun.
    Color balance, levels, tone and saturation, lasso select body, new layer, outer glow, lasso select face, levels, puppet warp, then text.

Right?

Or maybe you're not using Photoshop and I sound like an idiot.

Actually, I just used 4% and 1% yellow brush for the glow bit, and burn for the face, but good guess silly

Thanks for the compliment DoughMan.

I think one or two more, and I'm calling it a night.

Last edited by BindMind on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 am

Nice! I'm a big fan of masks. You can turn them off and on and such, just a bit of a pain to have a cluttered Layers panel. But, that's why I make folders. Thought, that takes time, too... *shrug*
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Nice! I'm a big fan of masks. You can turn them off and on and such, just a bit of a pain to have a cluttered Layers panel. But, that's why I make folders. Thought, that takes time, too... *shrug*

I like to have an overlay layer where I use my brushes, so I can easily smudge and readjust spill-over.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am

BindMind wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:Nice! I'm a big fan of masks. You can turn them off and on and such, just a bit of a pain to have a cluttered Layers panel. But, that's why I make folders. Thought, that takes time, too... *shrug*

I like to have an overlay layer where I use my brushes, so I can easily smudge and readjust spill-over.
    I used to do that a lot. You can see how I did stuff in Photoshop on my channel (link for my lore video in signature, then you can navigate blah blah blah). I used the brush and eraser a lot. But I recently took a class, and simply adjusting bars and #'s can do quite a bit, and it can be changed later on fairly easily. WAY less artistic, WAY more scientific. But, that's how I like it XD That's why I looooove Illustrator. I'm a pro at Pen XD I'm definitely not an "artist." You very much are.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 am

Artist? You humour me xD

I'll say I'm not bad at photo manipulation, but "artist" is a whole other realm o.O

Anyway, Cloudyeki's sig.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 4 DkSSigLaurentiuscloudyeki
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSSigLaurentiuscloudyeki.png[/IMG]

I bet you weren't expecting an action shot.

This one was fun to do. I like fire [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 4 639795459
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 am

We all like fire. And great choice of spell to use with it, I've gotta say that was the first pyromancy I put extreme effort into mastering.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 am

The tempest? Same. This is the one I really want to get down. Ever since I had my first firestorm... Ahh. Those were the days. Using my firestorms to kill Seathe.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 am

Classy. You have to find the enemy buffer zone, where they have a second to decide to either go for the backstab or retreat.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 am

Holy crao thats a good one for cloud!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 am

cloudyeki wrote:Classy. You have to find the enemy buffer zone, where they have a second to decide to either go for the backstab or retreat.
    Or if they'red backed up against a wall. But yes. This zone right there. I really test for it. I failed multiple times with Federally. Idk if the first few times I got it were ones that were pefectly timed, or if the others were ok, too, but he knew he just shouldn't try, or if I just suck, and he wasn't expecting the first few hahahaha!

Ahh.. I was ahead 1-3. Why did I say best 5 out of 9?... Stupid avatar.

I haven't played DkS in a few days... =/
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 am

Could you make me a Nito themed one. I'll PM you a quote later this evening.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Could you make me a Nito themed one. I'll PM you a quote later this evening.

If you don't mind fighting Federally to the death winking (he has also requested Nito) Sure I can.
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:57 am

These sigs are amazing! You have some real talent Proper Bow
    I'll hold off on a request until you have less to do (and I still don't have anything in mind :|)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 am

Well based on your avatar you could always go with ornstein.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:09 am