Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
RANT
reim0027
TehInfamousAmos
Jovias-86
Spurgun
ViralEnsign_
Baldor Ostarv
Federally
BindMind
WyrmHero
14 posters

Getting my *** kicked in the Burg

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Getting my *** kicked in the Burg - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting my *** kicked in the Burg

Post by RANT Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 am

i think he uses the great club dude.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Getting my *** kicked in the Burg - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting my *** kicked in the Burg

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 am

Maybe he should change to something that has less recoil for the time being, because, in the Burg, if he misses with that he's going to get punished with a BS.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am

wyrm like me loves str weapons and its just a matter of getting used to and get better at countering roll/bs, i personally will never switch the weapon i like to a weapon that will make me win more but i wont enjoy as much, that is the reason all you see in pvp are katanas and rapiers since theyre easy to use and not very easy to punish. i do sometimes switch my DGM to a MSGS which i love and win more but i like my DGM the best.
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 am

I like the burg. It's small enough to hit people anywhere with the Demon Spear's R2 if I stand in the middle. The wind-up seems so long that by the time they're gonna react, it already attacks. It almost always hits the first time.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

Federally wrote:
    Baldor Ostarv wrote:
    Federally wrote:Have you met any of the Twop + WotG spammers yet? I absolutely cannot defeat them in that small 'arena'

Suggestion if I may?

Wrath of the Gods and Aveline.

Hating WotG means I'll never use it. I would feel a dirty like a sewer rat.

Vow of silence. It toggles the off switch on about 75% of the ganker builds out there.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am

befowler wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Baldor Ostarv wrote:
    Federally wrote:Have you met any of the Twop + WotG spammers yet? I absolutely cannot defeat them in that small 'arena'

Suggestion if I may?

Wrath of the Gods and Aveline.

Hating WotG means I'll never use it. I would feel a dirty like a sewer rat.

Vow of silence. It toggles the off switch on about 75% of the ganker builds out there.

Now that is a fantastic idea. Though I laugh every time someone casts it fighting me because I've never had a character with Int or Fth over 10.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm

@Pendant and Amos I'm using a Str/Int build that wields a Great Club and a Moonlight Horn as backup.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Okay - GC is perfect to counter Roll BS - lure the roll bs with a feint attack - just a r1 miss purposefully - they roll towards you sometimes - unlock turn around, mash their face. Or if you are a med roll user - backstep as they roll towards you for the bs and you will be either behind them, or have dodged the roll bs and be able to bs them - or get a free hit on them.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:14 pm

If you unlock and turn around while they're trying to roll BS, you can BS. But unless you use Rant's strategy of keeping your back to the perimeter, using an Ultra weapon in the Burg is an invitation to get BSed constantly.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Additionally, I always keep a BSS as a backup on my DGM build. Going back and forth is sometimes enough to throw them off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:49 pm