Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg

A K A I N U
    A K A I N U

Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg Empty Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg

Post by A K A I N U Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi, just letting you know there's a lvl 70 event taking place in the lower burg, using only knight weapons and armour, full details and rules are in the image, hope to see you there!

Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg Darkso10
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg Empty Re: Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Mate there is a war going down in New londo tonight so I don't think you'll get much of a turnout today.. Maybe you should postpone it a week?
    A K A I N U
    A K A I N U

Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg Empty Re: Impromptu community event: Battle of the Burg

Post by A K A I N U Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm

No problem mate, it's not my event plus it's already in progress i'm just advertising it, see if anyone here would like to give it a go.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:13 pm

anyway it wouldn't work next week either - we have the 24hr forest event on there also.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:18 pm

obviously, forgot about that, oh well silly
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm

this sounds like a really fun idea, also too bad theres two events on the same day that always seems to happen. the only problem is i see a lot of people just not following the rules....thats usually how these things turn out. heres my two build ideas, if i can manage to make it. where exactly is the designated duel spot?

http://tinyurl.com/73rhhmh http://tinyurl.com/6rrsbet
    A K A I N U
    A K A I N U

Post by A K A I N U Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:25 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:this sounds like a really fun idea, also too bad theres two events on the same day that always seems to happen. the only problem is i see a lot of people just not following the rules....thats usually how these things turn out. heres my two build ideas, if i can manage to make it. where exactly is the designated duel spot?

http://tinyurl.com/73rhhmh http://tinyurl.com/6rrsbet

Just as you enter the lower burg, you'll see red summon signs to summon or you can put your own sign down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 am