Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 7 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:46 am

Yeah its the new forum trend after the forum members pic thread, I'm just following the craze. And yes that's me lol
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 7 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 am

Is that the profession you told me you were in??? lol
    Nevermind
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Is that the profession you told me you were in??? lol
    Nevermind

That's all the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) I have to wear when working with the cryogenic trailers, long sleeves, hard hat, ear muffs, face shield. It's really great when its 100F outside.

Or its what I wear when I'm LARPing.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

Yeah u seem super protected... winking
    And it looks super kool btw

Btw did you start working on your SL55...
    What I forgot to mention is that how you gona gravelord at catacombs if you wana get the miracles???
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah u seem super protected... winking
    And it looks super kool btw

Btw did you start working on your SL55...
    What I forgot to mention is that how you gona gravelord at catacombs if you wana get the miracles???

Haha looks kool, that's a funny joke because its really hot sad

I'm working so no. Don't know where I get those miracles yet so I hadn't thought of that Shrug
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 am

Hot! winking

U have to free Reah from TOTG... lol

So you might have to do with out WOG if you wana host SL55 at catacombs for the event... Which will reduce the effectiveness of the build drastically sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 am

What about Emit Force
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 am

Dont like emit force much... But for that u have to speak to siegmeyer at sens first after opening gate. Then kill the silver knights in the room you meet him at anor... Once you kill them go speak to him again... he will thank you give you tiny ring.
    After you complete Anor you will find him at Firelink... Say yes and he gives it to you happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 am

Well I've only ever had it used on me, more like spammed at me, and it was thoroughly obnoxious. So maybe its an okay trade of. I'm a miracle noob tho.

Oh and I'll be home in about 3.5 hours, so start the S&O countdown
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 am

Owesome!!! me too happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm

i was told to come here...so hello
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

This is where you arrange meetings with Smough & Ornstein! silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Smough & Ornstein are now 55 and ready to host PvP in Anor.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

sorry was watching the england match
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:sorry was watching the england match

How'd that turn out, Ashley? silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 pm

i think we lost to some italians, england cant win **** all if you ask me ahaha
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Wow guys thanks for meeting up with me I havnt had that much fun in awhile!

Can't wait to see what some of the vids look like with the lag it was crazy silly

Also Jovi you mentioned a crazy dragon glitcher before you logged off? I vaded the same guy what a jerk...he was standing at burg spawn point and when I spawned we was somehow spamming crazy mounts of throwing knifes through roar....then did a wierd roar were I was frozen and my screen was going nutz and then he walked me all around for 5 mins....I went for a smoke and came back and he was still going? Like WTF I have never encountered such a thing :affraid:

Last edited by DarkW17 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

glats check darkstalker thead buddy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 am

Yes Glatts yesterday was a lot of fun, so much so I only got 5 hours of sleep before work lol

To update everyone;

Smough & Ornstein have conquered Anor Londo and destroyed the imposters! We are now SL55 and have taken up the defense of our Sun Princess by hosting some PvP. We then went down to the Darkmoon Tomb to defend Gwyndollin from the Darkwraith Kirk(played by Glatts), we had many glorious battles and even had a 2v2 when another invader came and fought along side Knight Kirk! Rest assured we were victorious and Gwyndollin is safe!

After it was all said and done I got an hour of video to edit and I think we all had a great time big grin Not sure if we are going to move on from Anor or have another session there. Keep following us and you'll find out as soon as we do lol.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 am

DarkW17 wrote:Wow guys thanks for meeting up with me I havnt had that much fun in awhile!

Can't wait to see what some of the vids look like with the lag it was crazy silly

Also Jovi you mentioned a crazy dragon glitcher before you logged off? I vaded the same guy what a jerk...he was standing at burg spawn point and when I spawned we was somehow spamming crazy mounts of throwing knifes through roar....then did a wierd roar were I was frozen and my screen was going nutz and then he walked me all around for 5 mins....I went for a smoke and came back and he was still going? Like WTF I have never encountered such a thing :affraid:

Yeah same guy Glatts... I managed to pull a BS on him... lol
    He was practically torturing the **** out of my toon man big grin

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 am

Yeah and the other invader was cosplaying Kirk as well... That was a surprise..
    We all jumped in Joy for a while... lol

The fight didnt last long but was sweet as hell.
    Oh, Fed couldnt capture it though :p
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:16 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah and the other invader was cosplaying Kirk as well... That was a surprise..
    We all jumped in Joy for a while... lol

The fight didnt last long but was sweet as hell.
    Oh, Fed couldnt capture it though :p

Yes the Flip cam only records 1 Hour of footage and i had hit the limit sad Wouldn't be much on video anyways as we crushed them, I literally crushed one of them lol!

Also Glatts next area we host PvP we will have Jovias be host. I believe it will smooth lag out that way, or at least evenly distribute it.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 am

I saw you crushing him Fed... lol

I Bsed Glatts when he was running behind you big grin

Nevertheless, it was super fun yesterday man
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 am

Ya Jovi I wasn't so lucky it was a barrage of knives before I could block...wish he just killed me then instead of walking me all over the burg...my controller and game were going nutz I thought I was going to explode!

I couldn't believe when the other Kirk showed up how random what are the odds....to bad the camera died that would have been such a. Funny vid....just as I saw Fed 1 shot him and make him go splatt I was suddenly impaled through the back with a DSS...what a glorious victory for O & S to funny!

I hope you got the fight that I did win recorded...on my screen it was something else ill tell ya!

Ya hopefully if Jovi hosts next time it will be better...can't wait to meet up with you guys again...way to much fun!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 am

I did not record the first two fights, first one you lost and the one where u killed Jovi and lost, but I recorded all after that including your victory. Then the camera quit when me and you were 1v1 and we got invaded by that poor fool you slaughtered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:33 am