Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
skarekrow13
Ahhotep1
DoughGuy
7 posters

Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's Empty Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 am

Has anyone tried leading Tarkus to the suspicious wall in Sens guarded by the lone balder knight? Maybe he cna break it. Its an out there theory but I thought of it today when i saw him going to town on the iron golem.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's Empty Re: Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Has anyone tried leading Tarkus to the suspicious wall in Sens guarded by the lone balder knight? Maybe he cna break it. Its an out there theory but I thought of it today when i saw him going to town on the iron golem.
    Noted..will try with my Vinheim Darkstalker build winking
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's Empty Re: Tarkus and that suspicious wall in Sen's

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm

If anyone can do it.....it's Tarkus.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm

I had him fight that knight the other night, when I was summoning him and wandering around waiting for invaders, so they could fight Tarkus. He did not go towards that spot on his own, but I did not get him very close to it. I can try again tonight as I am still in Sens. I am assuming this is the wall that is at the end of the wall when you turn left as opposed to turning right to continue up to the cage elevator.

Also for the record, it is a pain in the butt to get back down that hallway if Tarkus is in the way. There is not enough room to roll by him so I basically had to dance with him to get him to slowly back down the hall until I could get by. I was not that far down the hall and it took me about 5 minutes to finally get out. I had to continue to roll at him until he sidestepped and moved back slightly. Then repeat.
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 am

lol dumb bots. Tarkus is all brawn and no brains
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 am

I tried again since I was having fun with tarkus. Dragged him to the wall. I started pounding on it. He stood there and looked at me like I was crazy. We went on our merry way. I jumped over gaps, he fell off. I ran ahead of him down narrow elevated paths, he fell off. We got invaded and I watched as the invader just stood there and let tarkus repeatedly skewer him. It was a fun time for all.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Damn. Did you try gesturing at the wall?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 am

DoughGuy wrote:Damn. Did you try gesturing at the wall?

Is there any sign that this would do anything?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 am

Not directly but From has made way stranger ways to unlock secrets. Gestures are meant for online interaction and they tried to simulate entry other online play feature so maybe they have a gesture use
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Federally wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Damn. Did you try gesturing at the wall?

Is there any sign that this would do anything?
    Pointing forward at the wall might make Tarkus understand your intent.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 pm

If that doesn't work, then mabye someone can test this. Summon a friend via RSS, and make your friend go to the wall. Tarkus follows and attacks him (And mabye the wall?)

Last edited by FattyOfDoom on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot)
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bmurn Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:06 am

I dragged Mr t over to the wall again and made every possible gesture. He did not understand. Nor did he find it entertaining he just stood their looking st me like I was wasting his time. At least that is my assumption as he seems to be very indifferent.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 am

Damn that fool. lol thanks for trying anyway +3.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bmurn Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for the thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:48 pm