Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah, i really hope in dark souls 2 they do a server instead of P2P.

Actually, I'm kinda confused on why there was a huge survey to have a pc port, but not servers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm

hey im makin a new build and id like your opinions on it here it is

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4910497923816816
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Chaos Spectre wrote:Yeah, i really hope in dark souls 2 they do a server instead of P2P.

Actually, I'm kinda confused on why there was a huge survey to have a pc port, but not servers

I was thinking the same, servers are needed.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey im makin a new build and id like your opinions on it here it is

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4910497923816816

Cool build and all, but it has no connections with any of the follower paths at all. You can use it somewhere else, but its not a follower build. Hell the next path uses faith and this build still isn't even close.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 pm

well you see it was only menat to be a trophy build but i didnt know wut i should do so i posted for some ideas and thanks fer the info on the next path nywho though i ask again ny opinions to make it better? besides if i do make it a follower build as in morph it its easily done and can follow at least the infection path and the shadow? i always get it confused .whichever has the chaos blade in it.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 am

Shadow path has the Chaos Blade, and you can't multipath if you were thinking to do that.

As for suggestions, Ziko might be the person to talk to.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 pm

oh i can't 0.0 i didnt know that damn well there went another idea out the window but he could still turn into an infection throw an egg head on and give him the pyros and there he is nyway thanks but whose ziko?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 pm

You should probably read the members list sometime. Hes the Xbox leader.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

oh i probably did but when i see xbox i instantly forget or ignore as they dont seem as important as psn because im on psn ya know?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm

...I'm on xbox
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

OH MAN! Another twist in the plot! What will happen next?!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 pm

seriously wow *grabs out notebook seriously* keep an eye out for leaders and dont assume that they are all on psn. done srry but i seriously just wrote that i shall now keep track of leaders and their systems but i cant remember everyones still i wish id known that earlier.* multiple facepalms and headsmashings through the walls of my house*
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Ya know, thats not exactly a great attitude to have towards other consoles, especially being a covenant leader.

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 pm

well honestly we really dont have any members besides the leaders as of to my knowledge but once they get some then i shall start making a better mental list to the members and consoles though to be honest not an excuse but i never really meet xbox peoples. either or im sorry for being an *** to you and the other xbox peoples.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Just don't let it happen again.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm

i shant allow that again now what were we originally talking about?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 am

can i ask a really stupid question? ( i think it may be stupid but maybe it isnt)
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 am

Shoot
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:10 am

what?

EDIT: ok im officially not myself today anyway why are we goin on other systems to "spread misery" ? is it so we get more members or just a fun thing? idk i must be dumb but i just got confused bout it.

EDIT AGAIN: lik i said not myself i mean to say spread suffering not misery ughh i think sleep is now necessary.* facepalm*
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 am

You really should read through the OP

We spread suffering in a means to counterbalance the suffering thrust upon Izalith. The ideal is that, if we suffer enough, we take the suffering away from Izalith, and can slowly restore it to the state it once was. If you read through the lore of the ranks, the final rank is simply saying that you have suffered enough to help repiece Izalith from its destruction, as you have gained power through your suffering and thus, become strong enough to rebuild a magically devastated civilization.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:27 am

no i understand that i just dont understand the game crossing idea. because well idk maybe im close minded but i just dont understand now for in game totally on same page.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 am

I'm not following. We invade to cause suffering, and suffer in our own respect due to our restrictions.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

Chaos Spectre wrote:You really should read through the OP

We spread suffering in a means to counterbalance the suffering thrust upon Izalith. The ideal is that, if we suffer enough, we take the suffering away from Izalith, and can slowly restore it to the state it once was. If you read through the lore of the ranks, the final rank is simply saying that you have suffered enough to help repiece Izalith from its destruction, as you have gained power through your suffering and thus, become strong enough to rebuild a magically devastated civilization.
    Wait, did you get that idea from the Forgotten Realms series? There's a religion for people in that book series, where they believe that if they suffer, they take away the suffering of others.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 am

but you went to other games what im askin is why. i got no prob just curious as to if the suffering comes to izalith or if its an attempt to get more members or just a fun thing for no real reason or something else entirely.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 am

Oh, your talking about the forums. I added other games for fun. We could have themes and whatnot when we play. Its nothing to do with Izalith, just for some added fun and to get more members.

@Joe
    I have no read forgotten realms, nor heard of the cult. I used to play DnD under forgotten realms setting, but never ran into them.

As the world gets bigger, originality becomes a hard trait to achieve I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 am