Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
JoeBroski09
Buggy Virus
SunlightCrusader
Juutas
Serious_Much
BLA1NE
new deal
RANT
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
Motopsycho
cloudyeki
Extertionist
Dark Souls PRO
20 posters

Elite Cleric set, should I use it?

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Elite Cleric set, should I use it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Elite Cleric set, should I use it?

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Supposedly there are 3 hidden armor sets on the disc.,

Elite Cleric set , Mage Smith set , but what's the third ?

I would love to own these myself ...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Elite Cleric set, should I use it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Elite Cleric set, should I use it?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:50 pm

since some people do have the armor etc, i bet it will be added back in via a patch or the dlc, then watered down a bit...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Yeah, but Serious, the armor is usually hacked on the xbox. But, a friend of mine on the ps3 said he has it. And now that i think about it, i want it. Havent ever seen it tho. Gonna look it up now

joe I did research on it using the forum members as a sample test group. Use search and type in 'Elite knight poise' to see my threads and results will be in there..

Sadly FROM never got back to me after I emailed them, that was a real speck on their image really after I put in so much effort putting it together and the way it was the only armour that had this anomaly.

Trust me, it's not hacked. The poise just varies between regions and consoles.
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:38 pm

I hope From hears about all this talk of the elite cleric set and puts it on dlc as surprise. happy
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:Yeah, but Serious, the armor is usually hacked on the xbox. But, a friend of mine on the ps3 said he has it. And now that i think about it, i want it. Havent ever seen it tho. Gonna look it up now

joe I did research on it using the forum members as a sample test group. Use search and type in 'Elite knight poise' to see my threads and results will be in there..

Sadly FROM never got back to me after I emailed them, that was a real speck on their image really after I put in so much effort putting it together and the way it was the only armour that had this anomaly.

Trust me, it's not hacked. The poise just varies between regions and consoles.

Americans on xbl have an elite knight set poise of 46 whereas the typical nerfed version has 34 according to the wiki. I think the patch was probably the same in all places it reached and took it down to 34 but it didn't reach all locations or as far as I can tell xbl in general.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Do not discuss or recommend glitching for items in the forums. This is against forum guidelines. This thread has been locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am