Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis Empty The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 am

I'be heard a LOT of people talk about it. doing runs without any bonfires and whatnot... but I've never heard of anyone do it with an occult weapon. Maybe a run with no bonfires, meaning you also kill all the firekeepers, to extinguish them ALL. Acquire an occult weapon as soon as possible to kill the four lord, meaning 4 kings, seathe, nito, the bed of chaos, and then gwyn? After all, they're the ones the occult weapons were meant to hunt, right?
    \
    Also, leaving Priscilla alive because, obviously, she had the power so feared by the lords. Maybe her being alive is key to it? I personally think she has a role in the game WAY beyond we give her credit for. As far as I'm concerned, she is by far the biggest threat to the lords, so much that they had to lock her away in a painted world, a prison from where she wants no escape, because now her responsibility to kill the gods has been passed on.

Let's face it, The Painted World of Ariamis is more than likely that Pandora's Box that could end the gods if unleashed, and rather easily. Let's look at the facts:
    1)Priscilla's Lifehunt ability was so feared, they locked her there.
    2)Along with her, we find there the Occult Ember, which grants weapons the ability to hunt the gods.
    3)We also find items belonging to Velka (her rapier) and her followers (the uniform). If my brain is correct, wasn't she one of those gods that was different from all others in a way that she was considered a dark, occult, rogue being?

For all we know, Priscilla could very well be Velka, too. Holy ****, so much theorizing is hurting my brain. How do you people do it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis Empty Re: The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 am

Velka isnt Pris. Pris wasnt locked up, she fled there of her own accord. The occult ember was hidden by the WoW (they may not have hid it in the PW though initially) as they feared it would be used against the gods.
    Pris was originally a heroine but that was removed.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis Empty Re: The Pendant, Priscilla, and The Painted World of Ariamis

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 am

Well damn. u.u
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 am

How can you definitively say she fled there dough?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 am

Well based on the description of the peculiar doll she wasnt put there by the gods. At most she unwittingly led herself in there. No one made her go.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 am

I'm thinking she was led there through a depression-induced hypnosis.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

I'm with Dough. The evidence suggests she wasn't forced. Spoiler alert....

Spoiler:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 am

lol loved the ending.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 am

I actually was going to just have the first comment from Priscilla but then decided it would be funnier to finish the conversation I had imagined. You oughta kick me though because I've done a good deal of Priscilla speculation before but I don't think I ever added that piece to the discussion until now.

Also, based on the corpse (location and position), before anyone asks, the same thing applies to Jeremiah.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 am

Well know we answreed this seriously I think its time for a self plug. For all you rpriscilla questions visit here - https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3151-there-s-more-to-them If it helped, dont forget to +1 me big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Painted World is such an exciting world isn't it.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Painted World is such an exciting world isn't it.
    Too small though T^T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:10 am