Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
DxV04
Serious_Much
swordiris
ZikoLogiKa NL
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
NR-K
11 posters

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 5 Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 am

actually that idea stinks. I mean im not entirely sure lol

NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 5 Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:35 am

The alternative (original) idea for the treasury is that it would be reserved for the use of events.

So as for the individual +'s... i have no clue lol
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 am

Ok im off for a while. will return in a few hours or so silly

*DISASTERS ARE GONE AFTER ELIMINATION OF GRAVELORD*
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 am

NR-K wrote:

*DISASTERS ARE GONE AFTER ELIMINATION OF GRAVELORD*

haha. Yeah I really like your treasury idea , might incorporate that in the luminaries aswell bounce
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 pm

@ziko cool man all good its a decent concept, if i say so my self silly

@dough/chi yeah sorry if there was confusion earlier i wasnt actually on (playing) i had a couple people over and i was showing them the game before we headed back out
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm

The treasury is a great concept indeed .,

haha you can start your own stockpile to hand out to members like it's extreme couponing big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 pm

greetings fellow Servants .,

I would like to share a build suggestion that I came up with for members of The Red Hand , Im not sure if Im actually going to make this build myself.

Its a melee only , Dexterity build , with 24 strenght which is the minimum requirement for carrying both the Server & the Pike. (both scale in dexterity)

The Server is it's main offensive weapon , with the amazing Great Scythe as backup for if you encounter opponents whom are to fast to properly punish with the Server.

The offhand Pike has excellent reach with minimum stamina drain and recovery , and is used for poking , conditioning , punishing or provocing the opponent. The Pike also compliments the moveset of the ''slower'' Server , and can also be used to block incoming attacks better then most of you would expect.

Poise is taken care of and The Bloodshield speaks for itself offcourse !

I believe this is a really strong build which is perfect for a GraveLord who never knows what to expect from his next guests :evil:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3453827287151895

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 5 932657698
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm

remember it can block but at a huge cost to stamina. So block once and get space between you and your opponent.

Good build Ziko.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

yes it does drain a huge amount of stamina to block with it , but it saves u a massive chunk of HP , without knocking you back. Ive only recently started doing it on several occasions and it can work pretty good , unless your opponent mashes R1 haha , you can block only 1 hit I think
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Mind if I join this thing?
    I already made a build for it: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2478048506722810
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

It is so good at blocking that it is easy to forget to look at the stamina bar. I have been caught wanting to make a move because I blocked too much with it hehe. But its worth having it on the arsenal!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

dude I just equipped a pike in main hand for the first time on my girlfriends build , did you know about those awesome backstep & running attacks ?

haha I never knew , unfortunately it's not very practical in PvP :silent:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

yea don't run off a cliff. I have managed to use it in PvP a couple of times but you know its not practical.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:Mind if I join this thing?
    I already made a build for it: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2478048506722810

yes of course man nice build too
    so for now handler till u choose a starting title k

@niko nice build and nice description. adding it right now
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 pm

huh who's Nico ?

lol!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm

NR-K wrote:

yes of course man nice build too
    so for now handler till u choose a starting title k
    I think I'll be a Highwayman.
    Also how does the item leveling stuff work exactly?
    Do I have to own the items or do I have to give them to you or something?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 am

Well considering Avrik betrayed Nito once would he find his way into the annals of the Red Hand while I work on a new Hand of the Gravelord Build?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 am

Also may I suggest making an EoD bank with you guys with myself, Fed, and any of your members acting as Loaners and Collectors.

I like how you have established a resource tally and think that it would be beneficial for all of us if we included the EoD bank Ive been trying to work on for some time.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

@ViralEnsign- Avrik a betrayer, aye. He would certainly. And yes, like Ziko had suggested, I've been considering a function of all members to provide EoD. A combined bank would strengthen our ties.

@Ice- The item bank is given to me, for now. Once more people have attained higher ranks the bank can be distributed so access isn't so limited. (including deposite silly)

I just got a new char to SL 50, sorry for the confusion again if you all where planning on depositing to the treasury. I'd like to set up daily times to make deposits, hopefully making it easier.

@Ziko Nico is my silly head lol
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am

since i was completely spacy last night, I missed that you had a witches hat in that build.

For now, we still have to adhere to the given clothing restrictions on the first page
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

Since today will be a tragically busy day (afternoon) I'd like to postpone any deposits until 5hours from now lol

I do however think that since our voting system is nearly complete, any proposals for a dedicated treasurer are welcome for submission.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

My proposals are not yet posted, I'll vote and post some tom promised! (though i forgot what to post)
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

NR-K wrote:

since i was completely spacy last night, I missed that you had a witches hat in that build.

For now, we still have to adhere to the given clothing restrictions on the first page
    Excuse me while I go cry.
    Also I'm on xbox, so getting my rank up may be a problem unless you have a xbox.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Also I'm on xbox, so getting my rank up may be a problem unless you have a xbox.

Okay this is where our very important voting system should come in. Since I am a on PS we will have to determine who will be our Xbox treasurer as well as shortly soon finding a PS treasurer. If urgency is needed I'm intending the following proposal

Proposal

I nominate NikoLogiKa as our xbox treasurer.
    (second. vote. and if Noko agrees then he will be our xbox treasurer.)
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

I gladly accept your offer & my corresponding duties !

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 5 945058907

Offcourse you can count on me to be the XBL Treasurer ., afterall , Im an Ancient Archeologist who treasurers all sorts of artifacts silly

You'd have to stop calling me Nico though king

haha nikologika tongue

ALL XBL members may send me a friendrequest

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 pm