Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am

I find any form of Divine weapon good to use. I run Dual Shotel and a GScy on my Avrik the Crow builds.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 am

im already using GLS (amazing at low lvl as well as higgher) i just need a back up atm just incase GLS isnt getting the job done i was thinking scimitar or falcion idk
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:wats a good weapon to use for a lvl 60

Claymore! Bastard Sword! And that goofy curved Greatsword I forget the name of!

BackwardsBabboon wrote:Wow...i am clearly out of the loop on a few things, and this Plagius guy is CLEARLY having some pretty major issues!

Yeah you probably haven't kept up on the lore, but most of the major covenant players have characters who have appeared in them. Good stuff overall if that kind of thing interests you.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 am

just realized i dnt think Wolf is in any of the lore but then again i probably havnt been here long enough to b
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Wow...i am clearly out of the loop on a few things, and this Plagius guy is CLEARLY having some pretty major issues!

If I may take this time to introduce to the wonder cohort of charcaters the Gravesworn have

Avrik "the Crow"- The Hand of Nito (my toon) is a very malign and insidious character who is often wnadering around doing things and stirring up trouble for Nito's ends. His arch enemy is Oscar II (Doughguys toon) and he has been killed by him once before during the first Tomb War. Now Avrik is less than a man and only half a Skeleton wrapped up in the cowl and tattered remants of his own previously lordly garb. He spent muchtime in the Painted World with the Liehunters and spent that time up in the Annex building with his Murder (flock of crows) and the Crow Demons. DUring the war he betrayed the Lifehunters striking down Wyrm and wounding Priscilla and making off with one of her scales. other wise known as Avrik Turncoat.

Drake- This former lieutenant of the Gravesworn assumed leadership after the war when Avrik disappeared (this is Fed's toon) and brokered the secret pact between the Gravesworn and the Darkstalkers that led to Wyrms failing in the New Londo ruins. I have yet to recieve updated lore for him but his war kill count was 49 Knights while his unit claimed a further 52.

"Howling Mad " Plaggius- is our resident psycho after Siefer lost his life to Oscar II and now spends his time making occult scuptures and necklaces out of the body parts of his enemies, that is if he isnt ruthlessly killing them on the field of battle. He likes long walks through the tombs, the ears of knighly fellows and absolutely hates being sane....

There is also Andrastiea "the Impaler" Ziko's toon who loves to impale enemies, the spiked corpses in the PW being her work.... no updated lore on her save her use of dual scythes or s scythe spear combo.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 am

hate fighting andrastiea its so annoying with the dual weild and sad face i dnt has no lore 😢 😢
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:hate fighting andrastiea its so annoying with the dual weild and sad face i dnt has no lore 😢 😢

Make Lore, I'm going to compile our character's Lore on the first page. Also making Lore will potentially get you written into event Lore by Dough and Viral
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:17 am

but im horrible at making up stories
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:but im horrible at making up stories

So am I! Drake exists primarily because of Viral.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 am

I can help you witha character. PM me a name (or i can do that one) an aspect, age, what you think is cool, weapons set you use, and a power and ill make them shine.

Have you heard of Letos yet...................42 pages of lore just on him and he is still going strong
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 am

I've been meaning to cook up some lore for awhile now, but alas my indecisive nature keeps leading me in different directions with it. Perhaps a bit more time and a few more battle scars will provide the needed inspiration...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 am

Make multiple characters based off your toons. Thus you can make a character, build the toon,a nd learn to love him.

I cant make anyother Gravelords except Avrik now that I have come to love him so.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:57 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:I've been meaning to cook up some lore for awhile now, but alas my indecisive nature keeps leading me in different directions with it. Perhaps a bit more time and a few more battle scars will provide the needed inspiration...

Well as soon as you write it and post it I'll add it ti the Lore post on the first page.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 am

YAY did you reopen the Halls of the Dead?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:YAY did you reopen the Halls of the Dead?

Well not yet, but if the lore overflows out of the post its in I will.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 am

AYE AYE TENCHO will do!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am

hey have we made a decision in regards to the red hand?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:hey have we made a decision in regards to the red hand?

I think our covenants are similar enough, we should be allied. I've made the offer to them and await their response.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 am

We must plan our attack for the war, GS and DS together we shall rend Flesh from bone i say we kill every last NK and then attack the LH, they have broken thre neutrality again for the second time i will not allow this to go unpunished
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 am

Prepare yourselves, the Knight are coming to the ToG.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 am

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8438-darkstalker-guide-anor-londo#176119 All Gravesworn you arent invading but have a looksie at this may proove helpful
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:25 am

billy_bayonet wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8438-darkstalker-guide-anor-londo#176119 All Gravesworn you arent invading but have a looksie at this may proove helpful

I've encouraged Gravesworn to bring, in addition to their eyes, cracked orbs as well. So maybe this will be of use to them!

On another note, I will update the war information on our first page and will keep it updated as more details are ironed out.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 am

excellent!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 am

DoughGuy wrote:Prepare yourselves, the Knight are coming to the ToG.

You must pass through the catacombs first...and there I shall be awaiting your arrival! You owe me a battle...whether it be by blade or bonewheels I SHALL get what is mine!Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 9 3022602407
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:44 am

lol we already took the catacombs twisted
    And I look forward to our battle twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:18 pm