Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

_xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 35 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah maybe Tuesday i can't get on tomorrow :-/
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 35 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 am

I have 105 (soon to be 120), 80, 60, 20, 1
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 am

Fight me!
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

If you get him up to at least 110 within about an hour and a half we could duel some bb haha
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 am

@Viral ah so with the whole Ebon Hand thing i getcha.

Well I think I could cook something up.

@achil well not really wizard spells so much. More pyromancy.

I was thiking that for the other two vocations there should be an additional thread, like for RH. Might be overdoing it but still I think there is enough room to really cover all the bases for any Nito affiliate silly
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:32 am

I just slept on my couch for about 3 hours. During this time my 80 was standing by the 1sr bonfire in TotG, alive & with an EoD active. Did not get invaded once. That's bad even for TotG!

@Achilles What was your psn id again?

@ Viral And fight we shall! I will add you as well when I get back on in a few hours.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 am

sweet man!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

NR-K wrote:well I like the RH addition to the main page. I think the other vocations should have an equal amount of content to go with the new vocation redux. The RH page should also be less descriptive to balance out the main page.

Anyways looks good. I've been reading the Cov RP thread, been cool. I was thinking of adding a bit to the RP myself.

@Ziko- You MUST BE A RED HAND!!! :p

I've been thinking that if you leave we should decide on whether or not to make the RH psn exclusive or not. Not sure it would be necessary. Anywayz...
    Ziko's Luminaries might be an interesting option to the vocations. Its theme is slightly off-mark but if tweaked I'm sure it would fit perfectly.

All up to Ziko and you all of course.

I plan on growing the details on the other vocations, thing is me or Viral has to write that so it will be done in time. Yours was just a simple copy + paste bit
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 35 Empty I am joining

Post by crunchynumber Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

hey guys i am joining the Gravesworn and i am willing to help out anyone with anything from bosses to trading items. i am on XBL my gamertag is CrunchyNumber.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Welcome then to the covenant, I would like for one of our Xbox members to arrange a meeting with you to have a few duels
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am

Federally wrote:Welcome then to the covenant, I would like for one of our Xbox members to arrange a meeting with you to have a few duels

He is mine twisted

Plus will you or would you like to join us in the Gravelord Tour of Lordran crunchy?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

Good DxV glad to see you doing something again silly Please fight him, and all of the other Xbox members!
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 am

Hey, would I be able to join? I might need some time before actually having a trial or whatever because my brother is playing, but when he's done who should I msg? My psn is Complicated_Math.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 am

We welcome all Servants of Nito , we are all brothers now twisted

Welcome to the Gravesworn Crunchy , Im on XBL aswell !

That's a great avatar Vadislov ,

you can contact Federally regarding joining our ranks on PSN ,

but Im sure he'll contact you here first winking

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 35 3022602407
    Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 35 639795459
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:39 am

Vadislov wrote:Hey, would I be able to join? I might need some time before actually having a trial or whatever because my brother is playing, but when he's done who should I msg? My psn is Complicated_Math.

Yes you are more then welcome, my Psn is federally I'll be on for a few hours yet and would enjoy having a few friendly fights with you if we have something in a similar level range. Other wise I'll add you to the members post and hope to see you around.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 am

Well my highest is level 161, and my second character is 91 I think. I am glad that I am able to join big grin I have been extremely into Dark Souls for about 6 months now and have almost everything, I am super excited about Prepare to Die edition
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 am

Also one more thing, will I need to reside in Tomb of the Giants? Or can I stick around in the catacombs? Where else do we uh... "Control" if that's the right word? lol
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 am

Welcome Crunchy!

In the next few days I think I will finally kill Gwyn and get credit for maxing out my rank here. I'm just being a procrastinator.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 am

Vadislov wrote:Also one more thing, will I need to reside in Tomb of the Giants? Or can I stick around in the catacombs? Where else do we uh... "Control" if that's the right word? lol

Well you are free to spread misery anywhere in Lordran. We do have a coming war with the other user covenants in ToTG so you may want to familiarize yourself with the area, but it isn't always the best for Gravelording. Exactly where you want to be all depends on your SL really
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 am

what's SL? i havent heard much of this games language stuff yet lol, I'm pretty new to online things except for fighting off bad guys and destroying bosses.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Vadislov wrote:what's SL? i havent heard much of this games language stuff yet lol, I'm pretty new to online things except for fighting off bad guys and destroying bosses.

Soul Level. Since Gravelording is based off the same level range as coop, what SL you are decides where you should be Gravelording
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 am

So SL is basically the character level? Makes sense, and this is good. I have a good feeling about laying waste to the living with this group.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 am

Vadislov wrote:I have a good feeling about laying waste to the living with this group.

As you should :pirat:

Im sure you'll have a lot of fun with the PSN members of the army too.

Coop-Gravelording in the same area is awesome
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:34 am

Hey ziko u wanna pvp against Wulf sometime
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:49 am

I wish joining gravelord nitos covenant made all the hostiles go friendly D: I got decimated by the giants as I was trying to map out the place better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:28 pm