Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 36 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 am

well... dis sucks.. lol i have no spare batteries and mine are nearly dead... gah, oh well... i should be able to get some soon. and welcome all the new peoples... and i still need to fight Dx, though i doubt i'll win seeing as I get owned by moon, lol
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 36 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 am

My GL is SL69 now... And she is perfect for all boss areas... In range with the 80's and all happy
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 am

on another note, i don't think anything is happening tomorrow so i should be on all day...ish...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 am

Jovias-86 wrote:My GL is SL69 now... And she is perfect for all boss areas... In range with the 80's and all happy

We think alike, I was considering 70 aswell.

Rayne, get a Ps3 we have these amazing things called rechargeable controllers. They even work if you just plug them in to the console the old fashioned way. It's an amazing invention silly
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 am

360 has them as well, it's just i lost mine after moving three or four times. and i like my 360 better, i've had it for years... though not always with XBL lol
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:42 am

RaynexFall wrote:well... dis sucks.. lol i have no spare batteries and mine are nearly dead... gah, oh well... i should be able to get some soon. and welcome all the new peoples... and i still need to fight Dx, though i doubt i'll win seeing as I get owned by moon, lol
    hey hey dnt u insult my Moon she's just as sdangerous as Wulf
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 am

wait... i'm lost... how was that an insult? i thought getting owned by someone would be a compliment... ok then... well gnight peoples. i'll see ya tomorrow.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 am

Lol it was worded in such a way as to imply getting owned by Moon was demeaning to you, thus demeaning to Moon
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Ziko and I had great time last night dueling in the stone giants area in upper Darkroot (the "Moonpit"). It was grand old time.
    Ziko you are a beast bro Prostration - I'm learning a lot watching you fight and also dueling against you.

Good times folks.

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah last night me and Viral met up at the moon pit to have out own duels, while I don't entirely like the build i had to use it was still a lot of fun!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

@ Broke

Yeah Broke we finally had a blast duelling in The Moonpit yesterday.

Our fighting styles are very similar since we both are mostly zoning/keep-away and baiting players.:pirat:

Great battles my man , Im very curious to see what the recorded footage looks like.

Maybe we can duel at the giant rat area in The Depths the next time ,

it's also a pretty cool arena with a nice non distracting colour scheme and stable framerate just like the Moonpit.

@ Wulf

Yeah I defintely want to duel with the howling Wulf anytime soon , I might be online again tonight so we might be able to hook up then 8)
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

@ Ziko - oh yes it was. Good times indeed. I will most likely be on tonight for bit so if I see u on we can continue the fun. Yeah the vids should turn out pretty good - I will get the duel mash-up uploaded to Youtube by the end of the week.

@ Wulf - come and join in on the fun. The more the merrier I always say.

Everyone - check this vid out - Nito's love turns this fight club (in Moonpit) into a host massacre hehe - https://youtu.be/LILwbhy0Y5s The hosts reaction to the curse infection is priceless!!

I love this job!!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Everyone - check this vid out - Nito's love turns this fight club (in Moonpit) into a host massacre hehe - https://youtu.be/LILwbhy0Y5s The hosts reaction to the curse infection is priceless!!

hahaha that's a great video with an awesome intro , lol , I know that Gravelord Servant too

EDIT :

I can host sunny Anor Londo now forever fellas ,

made a duplicate version of one of my new builds who remains to reside there.8)
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 pm

I am able to do a few duels, msg me if you would like to big grin I enjoy getting better at fighting in that game because it seems to have extremely dynamic game play online, I haven't killed many people but I enjoy fighting nonetheless
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Great now I want to duel Ziko again...
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 36 558843162
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:30 pm

I am now going to rebuild my 120 to make it appropriate for Drake and go gravelord some dueling d bags in the moon pit!
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh! Where is this "Moon pit?" I would love to invade more people.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

That video is awesome, and it also proves you don't need to touch a bonfire for BPs to spawn! Thanks for sharing!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Vadislov wrote:Oh! Where is this "Moon pit?" I would love to invade more people.

the area on the way to the butterfly, with the stone guardians and tree ents.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Vadislov wrote:Oh! Where is this "Moon pit?" I would love to invade more people.

Vadislov - its the entrance area right when u pass through the fog gate into the Stone giants area (right before you get to the Moonlight butterfly in upper Darkroot) - just drop your sign in the pool of water. Excellent locale for dueling.

@Ziko - I'm ready to check out the rat room in the Depths anytime.If memory doesn't fail me its a wide open space so you know I'm gonna like it. I hate fighting in tight areas. Oh I'm going to love dueling in Anor Londo - count me in bro whenever ur hosting there (so much open space 8) ) plus you kept it "lit" - we don't have to worry about getting overrun by DMs cheers

For the love of the misery we go forth!!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Federally wrote:

the area on the way to the butterfly, with the stone guardians and tree ents.

@Federally - I have been wanting to ask a question about the actual creation of BPs resulting from a successful curse. We know not every host's world (max 3 right??) is cursed when a GL activates one (1) EoD and we now know BPs instantly spawn if a curse is successful. But what is the actual trigger for a curse to "take hold" and BPs to be spawned? Is the potency (or likelihood) of a curse actually spawning BPs (i.e. a successful curse) in one or more of the worlds increased if multiple GLs (more than 1) are actively gravelording in the same area?

Trying to get a better understanding of the curse mechanics.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Proper Bow
    Brokewilly wrote:@ Ziko - oh yes it was. Good times indeed. I will most likely be on tonight for bit so if I see u on we can continue the fun. Yeah the vids should turn out pretty good - I will get the duel mash-up uploaded to Youtube by the end of the week.

@ Wulf - come and join in on the fun. The more the merrier I always say.

I love this job!!
    Proper Bow

LOL huahahahaa! Who says the covenant does not work!! huuahahaha.

FoolS!!!

Thanks broke for sharing. I love interrupting people like that hahaha]

Priceless!!!!! :mask-averice:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Federally wrote:That video is awesome, and it also proves you don't need to touch a bonfire for BPs to spawn! Thanks for sharing!

You never saw the video where I did that to another player?
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Sorry for all the questions and such, but I am wondering what sign do you use? Am I being summoned or do I put down my invasion sign? I feel kinda dumb for not knowing exactly what to do lol. I never really did much pvp so I'm still learning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:44 pm