Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later"

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later" Empty The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later"

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Honestly, if I used the BB-Glitch, I'd run out of idea's too fast... I take 5 to 8 hours building these, play them for 2 hours, then forget about them usually... Keeping Artorias and my original Gladiator though.

Well, this feels fun right now.
    I've never used the whip, or Velka's rapier before, and I miss the feeling of Turtling behind a shield while I try to get distance to cast my next spell! I played a spellcaster for a long time, and it's familiar with my very roots in this game. I do think I'd want to do it again, so I'll be building this now.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later" Empty Re: The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later"

Post by Wisp Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

Velka's in the left, buffed whip in the right?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later" Empty Re: The ninty third installment of "Rynn makes a build and forgets about it less then 24 hours later"

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am

Wisp wrote:Velka's in the left, buffed whip in the right?
    No, Buffed Whip in the right, switch to the Rapier if the buff goes out.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am

Whips cannot be parried so that's always great.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Whips cannot be parried so that's always great.
    That's why I decided to use it as my main weapon. I wanted to try to use 2 weapon types I have little to no experience with.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

made a mild change to the build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 am