Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 am

"They are simply the next to be harvested for Lord Nito." Drake paused and thought a moment, "there are a half dozen or so groups worth any mention. The Knights are one of these and they seek to cleanse Lordran of our Lord." Drake looked around at the other loyal Gravesworn, "we have already defeated them once in the Painted World, but they went into hiding. This time we will expel their advance on our Lord's tomb and then track them back to whatever hole the climbed out of and extinguish them forever."

After Drake is done a Darkwraith messenger approaches, "well it appears I am needed elsewhere."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 am

The message was recieved my lord".....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 am

"Interesting" Lethard muttered. He looked at the sky, now bright from a million stars and noted the position of the moon. "Bout time to wake her up." he said, getting up and walking ovre to Adra. Drake's eyes followed him closely, still not entirely trusting the man. He pulled out his own talisman, a beautifully crafted ivory and straw piece. Placing it against her forehead he muttered a few words of prayer and light surrounded the pair. He continued to chant and the light settled, seeming to be absorbed by Adra. He put his talisman away and sat the girl up before tapping her spine 3 times. A torrent of foul red and green liquid was expelled from her mouth as she gagged, ridding her body of the final traces of the wound as she woke. Lethard pulled a cloth from his coat and wiped her mouth clean. By this time Drake was at her side, almost throwing Lethard out of th eway in his rush to appraise her. "She's fine." sulked Lethard, pulling himself up.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 am

Drake tried to check Adrasteia over but she brushed him off and stood up, "do you feel alright?" She moved about, uneasy on her feet for a few steps before answering, "I believe so." Drake watched as she stretched her legs and gained her bearings, "feel up for a walk down to New Londo or do you need to rest?" She quickly turned and glared at him, "I told you I'm fine."

Drake grinned and turned towards Lethard, "well it does appear I owe you. What is it you would like in return?"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

Lethard's mouth slowly split into a grin. "Show me necromancy."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 am

Drake paused deep in thought for a moment, he did not know the arts of necromancy himself and tended to stay far away from those practicing it. He also was unsure of how much to trust in this relative stranger. Drake made his decision, he would have to put his faith in Avrik to decide how to handle this matter for this was Avrik's area of expertise. "Very well then, while I personally cannot be of much assistance to you on this matter I believe Avrik will be more then happy to educate you." Lethard was visibly excited by the news, he nodded his head vigorously as he moved towards Avrik. As Drake watched he spoke quietly to himself, "Please Avrik I am trusting you to handle this with care."

Drake turned to address the group of Gravesworn, "Adrasteia and I will be headed down to New Londo to answer the summons from the DarkStalkers. You all may come with us or go in which ever direction pleases you at thsi time." With that Drake turned towards the stairs down to the ghost town of New Londo, Adrasteia following behind.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Wulf and Moon stood up to follow Drake "We shall go with you"
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 am

A vast Hall had Been Contructed in the Main building Before the Abyss, A large stone Table and 12 Chairs and at Both ends two Thrones In the middle of the Table The Crest of both the Darkstalkers and The gravesworn Symbolising unity , The Dark lord his Blade and Shadow sat at the Table, Maps Of Lordran covered its top, The Darkstalkers had clearly been busy Mapping The terrain and watching enemy movements. He watched as The Gravesworn Moved up the stairs And motioned for them to take a seat, "My brothers i thank you for coming"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 am

DoughGuy wrote:Lethard's mouth slowly split into a grin. "Show me necromancy."

"Avrik's smiled widened even further.

"Then it seems we must go to the catacombs. Rayne can you take Lethard there. make sure he doesn't die. I don't want to have to resurrect him."

Ranyne nodded simply, gestured for the healer to follow him. Lethard did so and jerkily got to his feet, excited at the possibility of seeing real necromancy.

"Wait" the healer directed his question at Avrik "where are you going?"

Avrik began to walk away. "I'll be gone for half an hour. I need to collect some bodies"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 am

Billy I like your new writing style, however before I reply get on Skype!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

Lethard looked at Avrik leaving. Bodies were not things he liked created, they went against his goal. But he supposed if necromancy was to bring them back it would be ok. He turned to Rayne "Lead the way." he said, ginning happily.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 am

billy_bayonet wrote:A vast Hall had Been Contructed in the Main building Before the Abyss, A large stone Table and 12 Chairs and at Both ends two Thrones In the middle of the Table The Crest of both the Darkstalkers and The Gravesworn Symbolising unity , The Dark lord his Blade and Shadow sat at the Table, Maps Of Lordran covered its top, The Darkstalkers had clearly been busy Mapping The terrain and watching enemy movements. He watched as The Gravesworn Moved up the stairs And motioned for them to take a seat, "My brothers i thank you for coming"

As Drake entered the grand hall he was impressed by it's construction, "I appreciate the lengths you've gone to support the Gravesworn in this war, it is not your home the accursed Knights plan to attack yet you aid us anyway." Drake pauses to look briefly down at the table and the many maps and notes covering it, "this truly is a grand gesture, but before we get to business." Drake moves to the DarkStalker's seated positions and extends his hand, "Abel, how are you friend?"
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:51 am

Embracing the Gravesworn "These times are tough freind, we must look to each other for solace"
    Abel returned to his seat " I long to Restore this city"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 am

The Alliance:
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

Standing quietly in the background, his usually stoic face etched with faint hints of disgust, stood a broad, dark skinned man, once gleaming steel armor covered in dirt and grime, a massive hooked blade, its red hue darkend by dry blood and marred by cracks, rested on his back. The only hint of the importance and trust once placed in him, still placed in him by some, was a brass crown, gleaming even in darkness. Its prongs extended outward around his face, as if rays of sunlight in the shadows in which he stood. He was banished from the land of the Lady to which he was sworn to protect, and his exile had not been kind, but he intended to honor his bargin. He had, to a fury that had spent hours echoing through the abandoned hall in Anor Londo that served as their base, forbidden the few who still followed him from coming, else they risked being hunted by the people in this very room. Though he would be facing his former allies, and fighting with hated enemies, he would not falter. He could only pray that he was doing the right thing, and that his men would follow his command.

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 am

I like this very much. You captured Piastol very well dough

"The barely clothed woman walked back into their ranks "

That s her entire character
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 am

Oh that lore gets me so pumped to stomp the **** out of you guys in the next war big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 am

Also, Forum you definitely can write! Glad to see, keep it up.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

That paragraph took an hour.........
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 am

Forum Pirate wrote:That paragraph took an hour.........

If you were on Skype with us you would have witnessed three hours go by while Doughy sat annoyed he was waiting for my posts, lol. I'm getting faster but *** I took forever to make some of the earlier posts in this thread. Just keep at it and you'll get better and learn to channel your characters better. Practice really is everything.

Side Note, I just wrote an awesome reply to Billy's last post and *** lost it to a browser error. ***!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 am

billy_bayonet wrote:Embracing the Gravesworn "These times are tough freind, we must look to each other for solace"
    Abel returned to his seat " I long to Restore this city"

As Drake moved to assume his seat he spoke, "And the Gravesworn will be there to aid you in that endeavor, once these Knights and their lap dogs have been dealt with." Drake took his seat across from the Dark Lord and motioned for his companions to join him, Adrasteia took her seat on his right with Wulf and Moon seated on his left.

After a moment Drake pulled the map of the Tomb of the Giants, his home, in front of him. It was beautifully illustrated, and much more detailed and accurate then similar maps found about Lordran. "This is impressive, besides the maps Avrik has provided for all Gravesworn I have never seen one so detailed. I couldn't imagine how you gained this much knowledge of the tombs." As he spoke Drake reached for a piece of charcoal and began filling in some blank areas on the map, "though you're missing a few important details." Drake shaded several spots and marked dangerous pitfalls, "while the Knights know little of the Tomb's layout they acquired detailed maps of the catacombs in our first battle back when the Gravesworn were young." He sat back and admired his work, "so they will know of all entrances into the tomb and we must prepare for that."

Wulf we are trying to not rush through this so we can give you a chance to get in! You've been hinting at discussing battle plans for some time!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 am

"We have seen scouts in The catacombs for the Last few Days, they have been sighted here and in Izalith aswell," Pointing to the bonfire on the map in the Tomb, Izalith can Be seen from the tomb It wouldnt take much effort to enter from there, same as Ashlake"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yes we've found our skeleton hounds feasting upon the remains of scouts sent in to the Tombs." Drake showed a wide sinister grin under his hood, "so while they're knowledge of the perimeter is great they have learned little of the inside."

Drake paused and marked several points near the primary entrances to the tombs, "We will position bunkered defense forces at these points." Drake first pointed towards the entrance from Lost Izalith, "the Followers should choke off the route from Izalith, their demons and intimate knowledge of the area will prove the Knight's undoing there."

Drake then pointed at another spot on the map, "Our Red Hand will work with Pinwheel to secure the main entrance from the Catacombs. They are powerful magic weavers and the dead giants reanimated by Pinwheel can serve as the front line."

Drake paused and traced his finger to the last point marked on the map, "my concerns lie with the Ash Lake entrance, I believe your DarkStalkers would work best alongside Avrik's Ebon Hand working as a mobile force reinforcing any lines that faulter and striking at key persons. However I do not know who should defend the entrance from Ash Lake." Drake paused deep in thought, "we need Nsane of the POLG here to offer his thoughts on where they would be most effective."
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

A low, smooth voice floated from the fringes of the light.
    "And the catacoumbs path directly to Nito? The coffin. Is it secure? I've never risked it myself, so forgive my ignorance."
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Laplace bit back a scoff, but looked back at the map. He always disliked fighting in these wars, they always distract from his set goals. "Drake, I am aware of your skeleton archers. I assume they will be in the rear offering just support to the main force?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:05 am