Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Bloodios
Eudaemonium
Slarg232
Seignar
8 posters

Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme Empty Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme

Post by Seignar Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Just though I share what an awesome theme Artorias has. As always, the themes tend to be more of an "Epic" scale than fast-paced OST; and that is how I like them...

The song has 2 things:

1) The mixture of all the sounds in between the voices and the instruments make an "epic" feeling, which I associate with fighting a great foe. They didn't try to go with a fast-pace theme (not that they much) to try to make it sound like you're going for a big fight, but rather the slow, but strong sounds.
    2) They seem to have that "feeling" of sadness; perhaps how Artorias fell to the dark. Maybe its just me, but their is that rather sad thing about the song. Maybe it has to do with how it is slow, yet powerful.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme Empty Re: Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme

Post by Slarg232 Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 pm

I love the sound track to this game. Seriously, slap some lyrics on it and I would buy any band that had this sort of sound.
    Eudaemonium

Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme Empty Re: Abysswalker Artorias - Battle Theme

Post by Eudaemonium Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Sadly, this isn't Artorias's theme. It is the track Cold Steel Coffin from the game Nier. Unless From decided to rip the songs from that game, which would be understandable since they're pretty sweet.

All of the tracks the guy has claiming to be from the Exclusive OST are actually tracks from Nier.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Wow, didn't know. Had me fooled and explains some of the dislikes the video has (but it doesn't explain why no one comments on the fact that it sounds like Cold Steel Coffin)
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Seignar wrote:Wow, didn't know. Had me fooled and explains some of the dislikes the video has (but it doesn't explain why no one comments on the fact that it sounds like Cold Steel Coffin)
    Because CrimsonKn1ghts is very sly. He/She set it up so that any comment about the video has be to be approved by him/her first before they can be displayed in the comment section. Any comment that mentions anything related to the soundtrack being fake will be deleted. A frightening dedication to information manipulation just so that he/she can satisfied his/her craves for attention. Don't believe me, try posting a comment saying it's fake (with proof) and see if it'll ever turn up in the comment section.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Everyone flag the video for misleading text and/or copyright infringement.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Shame he didn't post "The Wretched Automatons", "Emil", "Kaine" or "Song of the Ancients". Those are way more recognizable.
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:28 am

Azran wrote:Shame he didn't post "The Wretched Automatons", "Emil", "Kaine" or "Song of the Ancients". Those are way more recognizable.
    Those wouldn't blend in with Dark Souls style very well though... He probably doesn't want it to be too obvious from the get go.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

Still. If you are gonna rip off, rip off with style!
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am

"Fake and Homosexual" - Every Youtube Troll Ever
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:"Fake and Homosexual" - Every Youtube Troll Ever
    That reminds me...
    I always find it funny how often people would look at something that they dislike and utter "This is ***!" I mean, seriously, how the heck does a horrible-tasting-hamburger have anything to do with being homosexual? A laughable usage of the English language.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 am

Yup. Freddy Mercury was ***, so unless you are saying *** stuff is unbelievably amazing, then you are using the term incorrectly! silly
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 am

Azran wrote:Yup. Freddy Mercury was ***, so unless you are saying *** stuff is unbelievably amazing, then you are using the term incorrectly! silly
    The original meaning eludes me due to the fact that no one I know even use the word with such intention in their mind anymore. *sigh*
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 am

G-ay basically means "Happy" in Ye Olde English.

"Have a G-ay day!"
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 am

Remember watching that video awhile back. My comment should still be their about the song..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:26 pm