Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some questions about Gravelording

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Some questions about Gravelording Empty Some questions about Gravelording

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I have read the Wiki and some parts of the covenant threads (so long...) so excuse my laziness if this has already been answered.

1) How does cursing a world that has a host and a helper phantom work? Can you curse them, or would they invade you both at the same time?
    2) If you are not invaded as you are hiding your sign really well (thinking Blighttown on some of the wierder areas), what happens?
    2.1: Assume they kil the black phantoms. Do more keep coming in their world?
    2.2: Assume they die. Does the curse migrate somewhere else?

All the questions I have for now...
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Some questions about Gravelording Empty Re: Some questions about Gravelording

Post by Slarg232 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 pm

As someone who is pretty much forced to Gravelord in order to JC (Jolly Cooperate), allow me to solve your problems.

1) I don't know how it works exactly, but I have never been invaded by two people. I assume they have to banish their helper before they can invade you.
    2) Nothing. People get Black Phantoms in their area, and then if they die you get Eyes. Invading is optional, but you as the Gravelord are supposed to kind of entice them to invade you.
    2.1) Yup. As long as your infecting them, they can kill them but more respawn. I'm Unsure if they have to Bonfire in order for more to spawn or not.
    2.2) Nope, you get the Eye of Death and then that curse is leviated.

Help you out big grin
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

If they die in their world you get Eyes? Awesome!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Ok. I think I would like to Gravelord in Blight town. Lots of hiding places, plus the height, synergy with miracles, Force would be an excellent tool.

Think I'll sign up for a covenant.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:If they die in their world you get Eyes? Awesome!

Yup, if they fall off a cliff, you get Eyes.

Word of caution; only put down Eyes if you can see at LEAST three Soapstone Signs in the area. Otherwise your probably not going to infect anyone.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 pm

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Yep, read the first couple posts in that thread. It only covers what happens when people invade you and die, not what happens if they die in their world, as far as I can see. Did I miss it?

My goal is to level up in the Gravelord faction as fast as possible. With that aim, I'm going to be focusing on the depths. I would like to farm the basilisks, and whenever I need a break, hide somewhere and hope my black phantoms kill people and gain me eyes of death.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Seems like you've got a good grasp of it already! Have you talked to Federally about joining the Gravesworn? They're going to be doing a depths mass on the 18th I think. big grin

Here's the depths mass thread! big grin

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7485-next-stop-into-the-depths-8-18-12-gravelord-tour-of-lordran
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Yes, I"ve already posted in that thread to join.

Cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:25 am