Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Yarxov
Herbo
Maneater_Mildred
deathsdragon
tapir8
9 posters

Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located?

tapir8
    tapir8
    Casual
    Casual

Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located? Empty Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located?

Post by tapir8 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

It's helpful for soul farming.
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located? Empty Re: Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located?

Post by deathsdragon Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

In the Tomb of Giants, after the first bonfire, You'll run into a room with Two Dog Skeletons, a Bow Skeleton and a Black Knight, Black Knight does not respwan of course.

After you kill the Bow/Arrow firing Skeleton fall off the cliff right behind him, once you pick up the ring a few Stacked Skeletons will spawn around you. Good Luck
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located? Empty Re: Where the ring that gives the player extra souls located?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

deathsdragon wrote:In the Tomb of Giants, after the first bonfire, You'll run into a room with Two Dog Skeletons, a Bow Skeleton and a Black Knight, Black Knight does not respwan of course.

After you kill the Bow/Arrow firing Skeleton fall off the cliff right behind him, once you pick up the ring a few Stacked Skeletons will spawn around you. Good Luck
    Bang on the money.
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

One other little thing. The spot to roll off the ledge is marked by a corpse behind the Bow/Arrow Skeleton.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Heres a link to the video showing where it is.
    https://youtu.be/fEcSvQ1GWCI
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

First, thank you tapir8 for asking the question. I couldn't figure out how to get there myself. Second, thanks to everyone who told us how so clearly. Got it at first attempt.
    eneq
    eneq
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by eneq Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Stacks with Avarice as well happy
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh damn, I was just there last night, didn't even notice it.

Although, unless you did it by accident, no one would just jump off the ledge like that.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 pm

This guy I summoned the other day to fight Nito was very helpful, I kept driving towards the boss but he kept pointing me elsewhere. He was jumping off ledges like a ninja into the abyss, I don't know how the hell he knew exactly where each one was. Anyways he helped me get every single item in the Tomb and I never found that ring until he showed me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am