Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy

Poll

This is a poll consisting of which of the option you would like to see the most in a possible future Dark Souls Patch. you can choose 3 options.

[ 3 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap11% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 10 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap37% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [37%] 
    [ 1 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap4% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap4% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap7% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap0% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap15% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 2 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap7% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
     PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_lcap11% PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 27
    Poll closed
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy Empty PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

7 day poll

#IMPORTANT#
    This is a poll consisting of which of the option you would like to see the most in a possible future Dark Souls Patch.
    you can choose 3 options.
    If the "none" option exceeds 50%, none will be included. if it exceeds the vote of an option, the option will be ruled out/less emphazised.
    The full list can be found here: http://www.preparetodie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22275

PvE is enjoyable of course, it is everything that was adverticed, but there are a few complaints still regarding the PvE aspect. The PvP People will probably disregard this as nitpicking, but Dark Souls can be enjoyed in countless different ways, and if people enjoy the PvE aspect and agrees or disagrees with any of the points above, vote, comment, discuss.
    Here's further argumentations and descriptions of the various options

#1. Plunging attacks from heights has a very small hit-box, and concidering how there is no aerial control while falling, a small area of effect similar to zweihander R2/RT and the likes, would be favourable.

#2. The most frightening enemies... Taurus Demons, Capra Demons isn't that aggresive, sometimes they snap and go all-out, but most often they get tricked and locked into the same predictable attack pattern.
    Same with NPC's, unless severly underleveled, they can be backstabbed, parried, and tricked into following same scripts and patterns.
    Bosses as well, Pinwheel anyone? After clearing the horror of the catacombs, only to find a joke of a boss.
    This is for the people looking to further deepen the PvE experience

#3. Yes... the "lore" states that dragon and drakes hates lightning... STILL, They BREATHE Lightning! For anyone against this paradox, make blue drakes resistant to lightning, breathe something else, or add a small section like "Drakes hate lightning (Except the Blue ones)"

#4. Self-explanatory

#5. They have a move where they thrust their axe. it has sick range, and complete tracking, making it almost impossible to sideroll, backroll or run away from unless you recognize the immidiate start-up. for people without 36 strength points to wield great shield of artorias, this will make the fight more fair for some people.

#6. They are scary, they scream, but while they scream you can instantly stun-lock them and kill them without ever finding out just what exactly it is that they do...

#7. 3 hits with a 2 handed dagger breaks their guard...

#8. Ghosts are lost souls, Mosquitos are living creatures, BUT Skeletons are reanimated corpses and Slimers are simple organisms, this is to fit their theme and remove their souls accordingly.

#9/10. self-explanatory

Hope to see everyone vote!

- Vumsy Proper Bow

Last edited by DxV04 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy Empty Re: PvE patch inclusion poll by Vumsy

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

sorry I got 2 more hehe I feel behind in posting these. voted for 1, 2 and 8

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

All. They seem like sensible solutions

though if i had to pick one, it would be number 2, definitely the most needed one
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Serious_Much wrote:All. They seem like sensible solutions

though if i had to pick one, it would be number 2, definitely the most needed one

Especially for experienced players.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 pm

bump bump 6 days left.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 pm

2 absolutely and 7 just because is something very easy to add and can help
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm

thats right carphil, it would be very easy to readjust those parameters. The PvE got dialed back too much in 1.05.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm

bump bounce bounce
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 am

russell peters is funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 pm