Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Federally
RaynexFall
Rin
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Kiva the wanderer
11 posters

Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Looking for DarkWraith group to join Empty Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

If you could suggest a good group to join that is based of the darkwraiths that would be great.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Looking for DarkWraith group to join Empty Re: Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am

If you mean user covenant, then this is the place for you... https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7454-the-darkstalkers
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Looking for DarkWraith group to join Empty Re: Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am

I mean one with a sense of honor they look like the sort of guys who use the hornet ring with a buffed bandits knife to win a fight.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 am

I'm not in with their covenant so I don't really know, but I would talk to them first before jumping to any conclusions.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 am

join the Lifehunters, we have darkwraiths in our ranks and honor means a lot to us also we have a open sl 99 arena for duals
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 am

i believe the dark stalkers have more honor than most DW people you'll meet, and they have excellent pvp'ers, so why would they need a HR/BK to win a fight? oh well, but yes i agree with Pendant, talk to them before jumping to conclusions, as why would you judge the book based on it's cover?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah, the LHs are great but we're not really DW focused, I thought he wanted an exclusively DW covenant.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 am

@ RaynexFall i looked at the dark stalkers forum page they look extreme im more of a duelist than an invader although i do love invading and killing gankers.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 am

RaynexFall wrote:i believe the dark stalkers have more honor than most DW people you'll meet, and they have excellent pvp'ers, so why would they need a HR/BK to win a fight? oh well, but yes i agree with Pendant, talk to them before jumping to conclusions, as why would you judge the book based on it's cover?

what do you mean have more honor then other dw :| i dont realy meet dw that are not honorable
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm not in with their covenant so I don't really know, but I would talk to them first before jumping to any conclusions.

As invaders we are ruthless killers. Non of that stupid invade a host and his two phantoms and bow at them while they surround you. It's pure killing fueled by blood lust and restricted by no pointless rules. However we're all too good to need HR+BK, though I'm sure one or more has done something like that before as sometimes its really fun to duck and weave through 3 guys swinging UGS at you and landing the OHKO BS on the host. However before the creator of this thread hurts himself jumping to conclusions I'll refer him to my DarkStalker Build.

Also we are all perfectly capable of having fun duels with friends.

And lastly in my humble opinion, the entire idea behind being a Darkwraith is dishonorable. You're invading someone's single player game for the sole purpose of stealing their humanity. There is no honor in this regardless of how you fight.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah almost all of the groups here have duels amongst themselves.... and all players who duel are extremely good.

Billy and the other Darkstalkers focus more on the invasion aspect of Darkwraithing. Im pretty sure that 1 v 1 they can still go all honourable and stuff and trash near enough any player they come across.

Also I dont see what the big deal is about the hornet ring. I use it on all of my build (From my sig you know I love Ciaran) but I rarely get BSes. Parries are more my thing!
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 am

And lastly in my humble opinion, the entire idea behind being a Darkwraith is dishonorable. You're invading someone's single player game for the sole purpose of stealing their humanity. There is no honor in this regardless of how you fight.
    If i would direct you to the redsign soapstones description "Be summoned to another world as a dark spirit, and defeat the summoner to acquire humanity.
    Certain Darkwraiths resist their descent into dark and preserve along the honorable path. The Red Soapstone is for them"
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 am

I will invade but i will only be unforgiving to gankers/BS fishers/Flaskers so how do i join?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

The darkstalkers do not Follow a code of honour, does not mean we are all a bunch of cheat scrubs using cheap tactics we have some of the best PVP'ers on this Forum with us, Tbh from your first post i am slightly offended, Our SL was designed specificly so we can Invade a New player and grief them sad Sad billy sad sad billy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:59 am

That was a pretty bad generalisation..... The Darkstalkers wont BS you they just parry the hell outta you!lol!

I assure you Kiva you arent going to find better players than the Darkstalkers,
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 am

Kiva the wanderer wrote:
    If i would direct you to the redsign soapstones description "Be summoned to another world as a dark spirit, and defeat the summoner to acquire humanity.
    Certain Darkwraiths resist their descent into dark and preserve along the honorable path. The Red Soapstone is for them"

RSS is totally different then invading. Darkwraiths, what you said you want to be, are invaders. When you say Darkwraith no one thinks RSS.

If you wanna join DarkStalkers I suggest not. Got kind of a bad impression from your posts.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 am

You arent really a Darkwraith if you are using the RSS.... I do but Im most definately a Gravelord.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

Ultimately the decision is upto me, if he wishes to join the Darkstalkers hes not doing very well impressing me
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am

billy_bayonet wrote:Ultimately the decision is upto me, if he wishes to join the Darkstalkers hes not doing very well impressing me

Lol dont be so corrupt. Im sure he didnt mean it like that.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

I hope not, eitha way hell have to fight dancash :O
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

Wait is Dan your gate keeper. Also I need to finish my SL 55 for the Anor run.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:Ultimately the decision is upto me, if he wishes to join the Darkstalkers hes not doing very well impressing me

Lol dont be so corrupt. Im sure he didnt mean it like that.

Yeah he did. He jumped to a pretty nasty conclusion and I moonlight as a DarkStalker so I took offense. Especially considering I've never even equipped the HR once on any build ever, or s bandit knife for that matter.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 am

Well I equip it on all of my Avrik builds..... and Im a pretty good PvPer.

Though all of my PvP builds have themed. Avrik just requires the Hornet Ring because he is an assassin.... and also because everyone knows I love Ciaran.

But yeah I'll admit that jumping to the assumption that certain player use the Hornet Ring as a cructh in PvP is pretty unfounded.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

It's the negativity that comes with the implication that we're just honorless Darkwraiths running around with HR+BK. Lot of negativity from some associated with such a style and it was his obvious intention.

Frankly I'm bummed I can't rob his humanity with my fast rolling 55 Fth build.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:29 am

But arent you honourless Dark Wraiths who go around robbing humanity? Wasnt that Billy's concept. Im not saying thats a bad thing but thats perhaps the style/ feature that most appeals to me in the Dark Stalkers.

There is a huge difference between making use of 'cheep tactics' and being honourless (and by this I dont mean exclusively without honour I mean possessing of a quality by which you dont openly seek the acclaimation of honour nor adhere to the tenets of DkS 'honour')

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm