Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
SlakeMoth
PaPaSmVrf
ChizFreak
Noob-of-Artorias
IV_Mark_VI
Seignar
Jester's Tears
11 posters

I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF.

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF. Empty I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF.

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 pm

So im on NG++++ and i ALMOST have the Knight's Honor Trophy !(100% on DS)
    And ALL i needed WAS GRANT. I tought that Leeroy would spawn when i got there so i went to ToG...And i forgot to turn the Bridges...LVL 180. ON NG++++. WHIT ONE *** WEAPON AWAY FROM THAT DAMNED TROPHY. AND IM TRAPPED IN THE CATACOMBS.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF. Empty Re: I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF.

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 pm

There is only 1 way back up. You must take the road to TWoP, it will lead you back to the top of the catacombs. Be warned, the journey is harsh, but with dedication you will escape your tomb.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF. Empty Re: I have the BIGGEST hate for the Catacombs right now...AND MYSELF.

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Well... you should ahve all your gear, so can't you just push on to ToG? Why won't Leeroy spawn?
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Well... you should ahve all your gear, so can't you just push on to ToG? Why won't Leeroy spawn?

I don't have the Lord Thingy.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Leeroy spawns outside of that; will he not spawn without the Lordvessel? If so, didn't know that.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Leeroy will Not! Spawn without the Lordvessel...
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Ah ok. Did not know that.

Always learning something new!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Homeward bone? Suicide? As a last resort, use Dark Sign? If all you care about is the trophy then losing some souls shouldn't be a problem, but keep in mind that you will spawn in the last bonfire you rested into. So don't rest in any bonfire if you want to use these methods.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Homeward bone? Suicide? As a last resort, use Dark Sign? If all you care about is the trophy then losing some souls shouldn't be a problem, but keep in mind that you will spawn in the last bonfire you rested into. So don't rest in any bonfire if you want to use these methods.

What do you think i meant by TRAPPED...I rested at THAT DAMN BONEFIRE CLOSE TO PATHCES. Hopefully my friend will summon me and i can give ALL my ''Rare'' weapons so he can give it to me on my other Profile (Around 60 lvls under)
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Did nobody listen to me when I said you are NOT trapped forever in the catacombs since you can still use the TWoP backtracking shortcut to get back up?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm like everyone else on this forum. I don't read at all. No time; dark souls calls.

Just kidding, read your post. I just thought since Leeroy spawns outside of the forcefield, that he could just continue on. Didn't know he won't spawn without the Lordvessel in hand. (where do you carry that giant thing anyways?)
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Seignar wrote:Did nobody listen to me when I said you are NOT trapped forever in the catacombs since you can still use the TWoP backtracking shortcut to get back up?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

If and when you do get to fight Leroy, make sure you fight him just inside the entrance to the cave. Don't do what I did and try fighting him on the path. He fell off the edge. Result: No Grant.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Seignar wrote:Did nobody listen to me when I said you are NOT trapped forever in the catacombs since you can still use the TWoP backtracking shortcut to get back up?

Bump for thread OP
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

You my friend are not trapped i had the exact same problem im my first month on dark souls... You need to get out of ToG there is a path that can get you out near the 1rs big coffin...

Then run through the open place of doom till you get to the place were the 2 rings are go up the ladder and you will get to where the GL cov base entrance is...

Then just back track until you get to the breakable wall that has the ring needed to enter the dm cov base behind it go right and then up the ladder and you should get out right were the 2nd necromancer is...
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:If and when you do get to fight Leroy, make sure you fight him just inside the entrance to the cave. Don't do what I did and try fighting him on the path. He fell off the edge. Result: No Grant.

I've made that mistake before, however if you quit and reload his goodies will appear where he fell.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

What Rin said. It's entirely possible, in fact you can even get out of the great hollow if you fall down without the lordvessel.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 pm

yes in the hollows its easyer to get back up there are ladders on the sides there is no real way to get trapped in dark souls
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Unless you get back stabbed and frozen in animation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:03 am