Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) Empty Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

Post by ICEFANG Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 am

Against me? Rules:

-On the PC
    -Casual, but play to win, no BM crap.
    -You can heal, but not with Estus and not with Divine Blessings, other methods are fine by me, I will also perhaps heal with Humanity, but unlikely.
    -You name the place, but you must also summon me via Dragon Eye, let me know where you'd like me to place it. Don't forget you need a scale.
    -I want to practice SL 99, since I may make the change too, that's my SL, and I'd appreciate you being between 81 and 120.

I will stream it if you want people to watch it, and I am available right now, or if you'd like to duel and I'm not, I'll put you on a list for it asap.

Last edited by ICEFANG on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) Empty Re: Would anyone care for a duel? (PC)

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am

"who wants to let me farm their dragon scales yo!?"

But in all seriousness, I'll mail you tomorrow dude
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:36 am

That's one reason I want to fight, but also because I feel quite powerful and would like someone to beat me, and not just the, wooo I BSed you and you died in one hit way, the we fight tooth and nail to get there.

Oh yeah, and I want to practice SL 99, since I may make the change too, that's my SL, and I'd appreciate you being between 81 and 120.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I still really would like some duels <3 really just want some consistent practice and actually be summoned as a dragon spirit.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am

I'm available currently... Trying to wait for someone to summon for
    Spoiler:
    But having no luck... I could use a duel... the frustration of waiting for a half hour, seeing only one sign, and seeing the "summoning failed". Would anyone care for a duel? (PC) 2707236321

Then again... probably being SL 105 on NG+ might have a thing to do with it...
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

haha yes! I will be right there, where would you like my sign exactly? And let me know when you're done with PvP and I'll help you happy
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:45 am

ICEFANG wrote:haha yes! I will be right there, where would you like my sign exactly? And let me know when you're done with PvP and I'll help you happy
    I'm down for anywhere, oh and i would like you to do something for me while we duel...

Apparently yesterday when i invaded as a darkmoon, i got a message of someone i punished that i was teleporting all over the place, asking if i was streaming/downloading... I have a great connection for what it sits at, very little jitter. Feedback afterwards would be great!
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 am

I shall do so, but I mean where would you like my sign exactly so you know exactly where to look for? Don't forget you need a scale for it to work.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 am

Oh i i have like 20 scales or so... don't really use them, they just collect dust. silly I guess right outside the Oolacile arena where the bonfire is would work just fine, plenty of room.

EDIT: Super derp. i have 9. silly
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 am

Ok look for GENERAL TYCO and if I'm not moving, I'll be right there, I'm watching an animal documentary. And I don't take them, you just have to have one on you (its weird like that). I will place it very close to the bonfire, in the corner where you can look down and see the first citizen.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:52 am

ICEFANG wrote:Ok look for GENERAL TYCO and if I'm not moving, I'll be right there, I'm watching an animal documentary. And I don't take them, you just have to have one on you (its weird like that). I will place it very close to the bonfire, in the corner where you can look down and see the first citizen.
    Oh i know, sounds like a plan... Darkwraiths might be an issue though, but they almost never actually invade.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 am

When you summon me, (its down), you cannot be invaded or summon anyone else, as the Dragon Cov is all about the 1v1.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 am

ICEFANG wrote:When you summon me, (its down), you cannot be invaded or summon anyone else, as the Dragon Cov is all about the 1v1.
    Probably explains why i can't see it... fog walls are up, i've only ever fought one Dragon covenant member way back when the game hit the consoles.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:56 am

Beat him and then summon me silly and if you keep getting invaded I don't mind doing friendly ganking (as in we 1v1 and watch each other).
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:58 am

ICEFANG wrote:Beat him and then summon me silly and if you keep getting invaded I don't mind doing friendly ganking (as in we 1v1 and watch each other).
    I would... if he'd actually summon... it's been 4 minutes... might have to relocate to the other side near where the merchant is.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 am

I hate when that happens, its so stupid.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:01 am

Eh, the multiplayer's still gimmicky, so many players but you barely see any summon signs, or barely get invaded, after it was fixed on the consoles it wasn't a problem, the kiln was beaming with pvpers, before i beat it on PC, absolutely deserted... FROM still needs to iron out the kinks... But yeah, relocate near the merchant.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 am

Which one? If you beat Artorias I can't be summoned by chester, but I guess if you shoot down Kalameet, you can summon me down there.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 am

Lovely... I guess the butterfly arena's the next best bet.

EDIT: Got ya.

Last edited by H3adShotty on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:06 am

Ok I will place it near the bonfire then, close to the door to Darkroot Garden.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 am

I take that's right by the crest door? Currently waiting.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 am

Yes right by that crest door, its down now.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 am

Lets go again <3
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 am

Guess no negative feedback? Sure we could go for another one.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

I can't really give much, I'm supposed to use the Rapier against Katanas, but most players consider that pretty BM, so I'm trying to mix it up.

You play well and don't lag, I'm impressed happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm