Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
JustT
FellipeMariano
divinebeanpole
Knight Alundil
humpernator
n0rain
Lord of Ash
11 posters

Items Items get'em while I got'em Consumables and Titanites of all kinds!!!

TwiggLe

Items Items get'em while I got'em Consumables and Titanites of all kinds!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Items Items get'em while I got'em Consumables and Titanites of all kinds!!!

Post by TwiggLe Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm intrested in trading. Don't know what I would have that you would want though. I am looking to get a few achievements completed. I need to get the achievements for best divine, lightning, and fire weapons.

My gamertag is SnoT82

I'm on/off Live at all/random times/days.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Items Items get'em while I got'em Consumables and Titanites of all kinds!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Items Items get'em while I got'em Consumables and Titanites of all kinds!!!

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

OK ill get you next friday afternoon youll be my first I can give you the weapons to garantee that youll get the achievments is this OK with you

All I ask in return is to bring any junk Items you may have spare weapons armor and rings they dont got to be good
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey LoA, I'm looking at trying to get a whole bunch of cracked red eye orbs or a red eye orb for two characters. One of the characters doesn't exist yet (lol) but I can trade when I start the character sometime. I could just give you crushable souls from any other higher lvl characters since the lower guy won't have anything of value.

I'll add you on Xbox (Cabjoy) and we can discuss further if you're interested. (I missed the cov for one character and want the orbs early game for the other btw, otherwise I'd get them on my own haha)
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 am

Ok friday ill hit you up
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am

What time zone are you in? I'm Australia EST, so at the moment it's 12:21AM on Tuesday morning. Hopefully our time zones don't *** things up too hard.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 am

Im usa Louisiana

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:16 pm