Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Bamjam
Derpwraith
ManiacDiscord
7 posters

Anyone else had any funny invasions?

ManiacDiscord
    ManiacDiscord
    Casual
    Casual

Anyone else had any funny invasions? Empty Anyone else had any funny invasions?

Post by ManiacDiscord Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 am

For some strange reason, I had a darkwraith invade me in the forest only to dance around me, not willing to fight. After a while of goofing off, another invader joins, this time a forest hunter, and he joins us dancing around and turning into trees. big grin

Within 5 minutes time we we duking it out in hand to hand combat while wearing nothing but the Xanthous crown. Until we all jumped off the cliff. They messaged me afterward and we had a laugh. My only regret is not recording the whole thing. sad

Anybody else have and fun/crazy invasions like this?
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anyone else had any funny invasions? Empty Re: Anyone else had any funny invasions?

Post by Derpwraith Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 am

Well i had a naked fist fight PvP once.
    Anyone else had any funny invasions? 3358384175
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anyone else had any funny invasions? Empty Re: Anyone else had any funny invasions?

Post by Bamjam Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 am

Had a forest hunter invade me last week on xbox and he invaded before so he knew he didnt stand a chance and he was just staying out of my range and dancing around. After a while he took off all his gear and started to do some silly emotes. After some he put on his symbol of avarice troll head and i did the same. Then we both danced around a bit with that stupid thing on and after a while i got bored with it. I was all out of spells and needed to get to the bonfire so i started to do the come to me emote and when he finaly got close enough i waved at him and jumped of the cliff lol.

I send him a msg after with FREEBIES 4 U and he was really happy with it lol.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Yesterday in the Royal Gardens I was invaded. I was near the little building with the shortcut (when you run along the right side), but the shortcut wasn't opened yet. He lumbered toward me in full Smough's, dropped 2 creepy "Help me!" carvings, then ran into the building and suicide dropped through the elevator hole.

Still don't know what to make of it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh, yeah - 3 gankers all standing by the cliffs edge... one in middle Proper bows whilst the other two Point up.

After

Wave Proper Bow Wave

They all simultaneously backstep off the cliff. Bravo!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Um I had two SoV and a Darkwraith invade and we had a really sweet team deathmatch kind of thing going on.

The DW and I won that. So I messaged my thanks and we had a jolly old time co oping Gravelording and such. He fought most of the battles and won them, I provided humanity to him, and he earnt me something like 9 EoD's before he died.

What a nice guy.
    ManiacDiscord
    ManiacDiscord
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ManiacDiscord Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Oh, yeah - 3 gankers all standing by the cliffs edge... one in middle Proper bows whilst the other two Point up.

After

Wave Proper Bow Wave

They all simultaneously backstep off the cliff. Bravo!

I figured that other people would have some funny moments , but that is hilarious. cheers
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:03 am

A naked darkwraith, running around doing flips... grease man from family guy anyone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:16 am