Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug)

d15-149
    d15-149

Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug) Empty Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug)

Post by d15-149 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Managed to get Kalameets tail but died in the process. Went back and killed him. Forgot about getting Goughs bow and went and cleared a few levels. Once I finally remembered, I went back to get Goughs gift and instead he keeps repeating the line about Kalameet being a tough fight whether he's down or not. He just isn't recognizing that Kalameet is dead. Also I just realized I never got the calamity ring. Real bummer! Not sure what to do now, I suppose I'll just have to wait for new game to get the bow. Anybody hear of this bug happening to anyone else?

Last edited by d15-149 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No bug)
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug) Empty Re: Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug)

Post by ublug Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Not heard about this bug, but I think you can also kill Gough to get his bow (and armor).
    I watched a playthrough yesterday where the player forgot to pick up the key to access Gough, and it was gone when he returned to the spot where he killed the mimic. Another similar bug is Ingward not dropping the key to the seal when killed.

Have you looked for the ring in the chest in firelink? Or perhaps in one of the two open chests in Oolacile Township?
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug) Empty Re: Spoilers- bug/glitch concerning Kalameet (edit no bug)

Post by Pesth Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

I have a bow on my SL95, if you want i can trade it with you
    d15-149
    d15-149

Post by d15-149 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for the replies and thanks for the offer to trade!

I feel kinda stupid ATM, just checked fire link treasure box and it wasn't there, and one last try with gough. Nothing had changed. So as a last resort I went to Kalameets area and lo and behold the fog was up. I kinda know what happened now. I was farming some quick souls at the township bonfire to level up my new obsidian sword and dropped a white sign for whatever reason not really expecting to get summoned...and then I did. Host got invaded quick and somehow my connection quit during the invasion and I got the message or warning screens from the game saying I didn't shut down or save properly. I didn't think much of it cause I still had the sword and soul levels gained after killing Kalameet. I suppose it just didn't save Kalameet being dead.

So anyway, lol, I guess no bug and Ill have to edit the title.

Thanks again all, I got the bow now :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:06 pm