Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

(Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers)

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers) Empty (Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers)

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 pm

How can Artorias jump THAT high with those skinny little legs :shock: and how it doesnt break when he lands... it looks sooo, fragile 🇳🇴
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

(Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers) Empty Re: (Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers)

Post by TonyDamajer Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

those skinny little legs prolly weigh like 1 pund each and thus there is not much weight pushing him towards the ground.
    But i think magic is the better explaination
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers) Empty Re: (Spoilers) Artorias Boss Battle Question (Spoilers)

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

I know is just a game, but i was really disapointed when i bought his leggings to use with my set, i looked like a half breed cyborg bounce
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah, many of the leggings in Dark Souls can be pretty ridiculous looking. Wish more of them had the mass of the knight-type leggings.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I think it's interesting that your own character assumes the same kind of physiology when you put the leggings on. You'd think that your own limbs of flesh and blood would be peeking through the holes in the armour, but there's nothing in there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm