Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Rudmed
Garl_Vinland
theycallmerico
Advenas1
Phoenix Rising
Mr. Tart
UncappedBasher
CrystallineKnight
Phantasmio
xSomax
new deal
KiDisaster
CaptanSpudsy
AzureCrow
Doelker
necrotik
IV_Mark_VI
Bcc17
dianaduh
Raikan007
DamageCK
cloudyeki
TrueSnake
Serious_Much
Knight Alundil
XuitusTheGreat
Seignar
31 posters

*Facepalm* Why didn't I know this!

CrystallineKnight

*Facepalm* Why didn't I know this! - Page 2 Empty Re: *Facepalm* Why didn't I know this!

Post by CrystallineKnight Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Having no idea how to ascend weapons and using Quelaag's soul -____-

No fury sword for whole first play through :'-(
    UncappedBasher

*Facepalm* Why didn't I know this! - Page 2 Empty Re: *Facepalm* Why didn't I know this!

Post by UncappedBasher Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Killing that goddam egg carrier in front of the fair lady! He was in the way and looked just like all the other ones, how was i supposed to know you could talk to him! Cause so much grief....
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 pm

*Tries to enter the depths* Oh it's locked.. Oh there's some stairs behind me! *heads up* Hey this looks like the area with the rat leading towards the undead burg from the firelink shrine! *Turns around* ''OMFG UNDEAD DIEEEEE!!''. (It was the female undead merchant in cases you didn't realize)

Intelligence? Hm, probably has something to do with magic...*later on* WHY THE F*CK CANT I USE MY MIRACLES?!

*Starts game* *goes through fog gate leading towards the Asylum Demon boss fight* Ha! You can't reach me!...OH FUUUU-!

*Faces Taurus Demon* Oh, i saw a video of this one once, there's suppose to be a tower and a ladder behind me...*climbs up* You can't touch me! *Loses all stamina and gets crushed*
    *Second Try* Aight i'm up on the tower! Just gotta switch weapons real quick then i'll crush his damn skull big grin *Taurus Demon jumps up and insta kills me*
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Trying 20 times to beat the asylum demon with the straight sword hilt before realizing...hey...that door on the side is OPEN!!!
    Advenas1
    Advenas1

Post by Advenas1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 pm

"Oh the Asylum Demon is just below, I will take a Coca Cola from the fridge for the boss fight. He won't attack me there anyway"
    theycallmerico
    theycallmerico

Post by theycallmerico Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:*Tries to enter the depths* Oh it's locked.. Oh there's some stairs behind me! *heads up* Hey this looks like the area with the rat leading towards the undead burg from the firelink shrine! *Turns around* ''OMFG UNDEAD DIEEEEE!!''. (It was the female undead merchant in cases you didn't realize)

Did this with my first character. I still have yet save up the souls to absolve myself of stabbing her in her stupid undead face.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 pm

After that had happened i instantly turned off the xbox in panic, once i restarted it i deleted my character in fear of something bad happening...
    It ain't one of my best moments, i can tell you that. Look Skyward

Last edited by Mr. Tart on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    theycallmerico
    theycallmerico

Post by theycallmerico Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 am

Mr. Tart wrote:After that had happened i instantly turned of the xbox in panic, once i restarted it i deleted my character in fear of something bad happening...
    It ain't one of my best moments, i can tell you that. Look Skyward

That's just letting the undead female merchant terrorists win.

In all seriousness though, she f*cking hates me. Said so.
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 am

Asylum Demon 1st try: Sign on ground says "Run"!
    I run in circles for about 5 minutes.

Sen's Fortress: "Why is there blood on this elavator?" Shrug "YOU DIED"

"Need Hollow": Kills self

This saddens me in retrospective because I played Demons Souls to the end. I also beat IWBTG.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Hey Tarus let me just change to my most powerful weapon.....wait why are you up here?
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 pm

LOL. these are all some great things. one of my favorite is:

Walkin through the burg, killin everything, spy a dude in black armor. assume its relative strength is equal to his allies in the area. attack with sword from behind, expecting relatively good damage, do nothing to him, and then the Black Knight turns around and 2-shots me.

Also:

Die to taurus demon due to archers. look at tower 5 deaths later, spy a ladder *facepalm*

that one made me feel near retarded
    Dante_000
    Dante_000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dante_000 Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Die to taurus demon due to archers. look at tower 5 deaths later, spy a ladder *facepalm*

This happened to me as well, It also took me about an hour of dying to Taurus to realise you can plunge attack him repeatedly /facepalm
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 pm

I am confused when people think this game scaled, and assume that it's just a progressive game that you can take anything you come across.

The tutorial shows you that you have to run against some enemies; it teaches you. This is the very first thing you learn, that some fights you cannot win (yet).

Also, most people that buy this game know that it's a very hard game. So... when I engaged just about anything, I assumed it could wreck me (and quite often did!). Black Knight I had a heck of a time defeating. I hit it with a ranged weapon, then ran for it up to a roof top, then tried bombing it with firebombs, or doing plunging attacks then running for it. Took me until my 3rd or 4th playthrough to realize the best way was to just circle it blocking then backstab it.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Whats down here?

Spiral staircase?

Oh my that dude has a big club...

*thwack*
    Christoph
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Christoph Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

-Don't go in the garden before belltower.
    -Don't try to beat that titanite monster in meele with sl 15.
    -Behind the wall near the blue glowing gate is a bonefire...
    -Sif is hard at SL 20.
    -The use of those curse items is giving you the ability to fight ghosts.
    -The 4 kings are annoying at SL 30.
    -The snake appearing near there is a good guy.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Rudmed wrote:Hey Tarus let me just change to my most powerful weapon.....wait why are you up here?

Hilarious. I did nearly the same thing. Drank some eustus, switched weapoons, thought about my strategy, turned around, saw demon, paniced and tried to fight him in on the tower which did not work well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:26 pm