Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
RANT
Loopie
meridam99
Back Lot Basher
ted1023
Carphil
lextune
Midgar
Akatik
nhbdy
Ignus-Dej
jjshowal
strangejoy
BARZOHD-
18 posters

Guy just dropped slabs and left

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Guy just dropped slabs and left - Page 2 Empty Re: Guy just dropped slabs and left

Post by Carphil Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Dont start that ridiculous thread "Glitch haters" again, I said my opinion, and people still complained about it, so next time I will just keep quiet, oh right?
    Loopie
    Loopie

Guy just dropped slabs and left - Page 2 Empty Re: Guy just dropped slabs and left

Post by Loopie Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 pm

I do agree that 99 is a bit too much.
    I'll take 5 of each though lol.
    Just sayin..
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

was this on xbox?
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

BARZOHD- wrote:I think that if u pay 60 bucks for a game, you can do as u please with it. But that's my opinion, no harm intended.

This. It is not fun farming.
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Carphil wrote:Dont start that ridiculous thread "Glitch haters" again, I said my opinion, and people still complained about it, so next time I will just keep quiet, oh right?

Carphil, u gave your opinion and that's great bro. I wasn't complaining about your opinion. I just simply said that if u pay for a game, u can do what u want with it. Relax man.
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

RantFromRant wrote:was this on xbox?

No sir/madam, it was on ps3
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Carphil wrote:Seriously, If that happened to me I would drop all slabs, keep only one and then move away.

BARZOHD- wrote:There is haters on any subject, that's life. Your gonna get it no matter where u go lol. I just say to myself " different strokes, different folks."

Carphil wrote:But having 99 of every type in one playthrough its a big too much don't you think? You can upgrade almost every weapon and armor. It's almost the same of doing the glitch itself.

BARZOHD- wrote:I think that if u pay 60 bucks for a game, you can do as u please with it. But that's my opinion, no harm intended.

Sorry if I understood wrong.
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Lol I put no harm intended just to avoid people getting upset. I try to avoid getting people angry over a video game cause after all, that's all it is is a video game. My statement was just to tell people that if u pay for the game, I think that entitles u to do whatever u want with it. Like I said before its cool u gave your opinion and I'm not complaining on u. Lol even if people don't like it u can still give it cause it's your right for crying out loud! All in all, sorry if I got u upset, totally not intended.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 pm

There is certainly nothing wrong with doing whatever you want in an offline setting. However, in an online setting, a person's actions also affect other players' enjoyment of a game they also bought for $60. Most people would agree that a gaming community is subject to certain norms that promote enjoyable online play. For instance, surely you wouldn't contend that xbox save-file modders who crap all over xbox pvp are doing a decent thing, right? Some of us think that this same logic applies to all forms of glitching that affect online play. We would argue that people running around with 99 divine blessings and maxed out equipment in the burg due to BB-glitching and muling do a lot of damage to online balance.

You haven't done anything wrong, IMO. You were just in the right place at the right time. But I think the phantom dropping slabs is a bit misguided.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Me a few slabs toooo please! Good luck to you!!!
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

strangejoy wrote:There is certainly nothing wrong with doing whatever you want in an offline setting. However, in an online setting, a person's actions also affect other players' enjoyment of a game they also bought for $60. Most people would agree that a gaming community is subject to certain norms that promote enjoyable online play. For instance, surely you wouldn't contend that xbox save-file modders who crap all over xbox pvp are doing a decent thing, right? Some of us think that this same logic applies to all forms of glitching that affect online play. We would argue that people running around with 99 divine blessings and maxed out equipment in the burg due to BB-glitching and muling do a lot of damage to online balance.

You haven't done anything wrong, IMO. You were just in the right place at the right time. But I think the phantom dropping slabs is a bit misguided.
    I agree completely, Idc what they do offline but when they start griefing or laying waste to unfortunate noobs in the burg with your ascended +5 pyro glove at low lvls, I believe that's the definition of an unfair advantage..... and its gonna make people mad. Idc what they do to get it, I do care however when they grief with it. Just my opinion..
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

All of the offline and online convo can be taken either way. That's can be said for anything. Everything has a two sided coin situation. But let's keep the pvp stuff to a minimum cause this thread is just a discussion of what happened, not a dispute for fair or unfair for pvp. Don't want the mods to have to move this and get irritated by me. Thanks for the cooperation fellas
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't think they would get irritated at this thread, we are all being pretty polite for the most part. but I understand, I just wanted to voice my opinion on the subject of glitching since that's most likely how he made all of those slabs. No ill-will or negativity was intended. 8)
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I gotchya xXDaemonarchXx. I know what your saying.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 pm

i love those guys!
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I think you should hand it in to the lost and found mate ... I mean surely it was an accident and he is looking all over his toon as for those slabs. Imagine how long it took him to farm them as I am sure he is a new player and he has logged 50000 hours to get that many slabs. He is a honest hardworking father of 9 children !
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Lol well Dan you shouldn't leave your things lying around like that!
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 pm

sorry mate although the description fits me .. its not my bag baby !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRF60xjaBYE
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Lol u have got to be the funniest man iv ever met Dan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 am