Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved

RCPD_STARS
    RCPD_STARS
    Regular
    Regular

Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved Empty Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved

Post by RCPD_STARS Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Can anyone be a saint and get me an obsidian greatsword? I am currently making a build focused solely on this weapon, and I do not want to wait to get it!

I am currently SL 36 and about to tear through Sens, then anor londo, four kings, then dlc. I will be checking the forum on my cell right now and should be on in less than an hour, likely until 2:00 am.

Odds are this toon will be lvl 60+ by later tonight

I can kill the demon for some a quick slab or drop you some humanity for your trouble.

Thank You in advance.

Last edited by RCPD_STARS on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JaxKenobi
    JaxKenobi

Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved Empty Re: Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved

Post by JaxKenobi Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:19 am

I would love to trade you for a slab. I am level 94, so you can summon me if you're around that level, or I can summon you as a red sign in the depths. My GFWL ID is Maxilos, send me a message if you're up for it at any time.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved Empty Re: Need Obsidian Greatsword PC Resolved

Post by ChizFreak Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:33 am

RCPD_STARS wrote:Can anyone be a saint and get me an obsidian greatsword? I am currently making a build focused solely on this weapon, and I do not want to wait to get it!

I am currently SL 36 and about to tear through Sens, then anor londo, four kings, then dlc. I will be checking the forum on my cell right now and should be on in less than an hour, likely until 2:00 am.

Odds are this toon will be lvl 60+ by later tonight

I can kill the demon for some a quick slab or drop you some humanity for your trouble.

Thank You in advance.

I could trade it with you, I don't need it. To be honest I could use some humanity. But it would have to be plenty (like more than 30). OR ! I'm looking for the Soul of the Moonlight Butterfly, if you have that, I can trade it for it and you say 5 humanities.
    RCPD_STARS
    RCPD_STARS
    Regular
    Regular

Post by RCPD_STARS Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Resolved about 10 min ago. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:09 am