Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Rifter7
Murkulanvippi
Gear
Carphil
Ashran
Steel Dragon74
GrinTwist
Coryf2209
Sevans
BeeSeaEss
Snipi666
befowler
FinPeku
vatar5
KillerMisery
Cris the lighthearted
Bcc17
Lord of Ash
ViralEnsign_
Mr_Bungle50221
ROOSTER330
Acarnatia
TehInfamousAmos
FellipeMariano
WyrmHero
Isaren
The_Flail
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
callipygias
Emergence
T-King-667
Wilkinson3424
billy_bayonet
Isirith
cloudyeki
Garl_Vinland
Forgetfulness
Baal-Avatar
biotheimpaler
dancash1808
ThatPerson
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Rin
Hoshizoku
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
Shkar
User
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
bunnywink
56 posters

.✧☆ STAR HARMONIA : ORACLES OF LIGHT ☆✧.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

.✧☆ STAR HARMONIA : ORACLES OF LIGHT ☆✧. - Page 9 Empty Re: .✧☆ STAR HARMONIA : ORACLES OF LIGHT ☆✧.

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:I understand that this Covenant will most likely not be interested in joining our battle, however, your OP says we are allies. So I will invite you anyways, if anything to hold true to our allegiance big grin

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12452-small-cov-s-unite-for-tournament-war#253428

I officially invite your covenant to our small cov tournament!

Yes, allies with everyone......but enemies of no one!!!!

The Luminous Huntress
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

.✧☆ STAR HARMONIA : ORACLES OF LIGHT ☆✧. - Page 9 Empty Re: .✧☆ STAR HARMONIA : ORACLES OF LIGHT ☆✧.

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I understand that this Covenant will most likely not be interested in joining our battle, however, your OP says we are allies. So I will invite you anyways, if anything to hold true to our allegiance big grin

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12452-small-cov-s-unite-for-tournament-war#253428

I officially invite your covenant to our small cov tournament!

Yes, allies with everyone......but enemies of no one!!!!

The Luminous Huntress

...Thats why I said you will most likely not attend, but I wanted to extend the invitation regardless.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Awww, thanks for the invite Rooster! :oops:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

All ARE WELCOME HERE...

...a place Star Harmonia created for all to enjoy
    big grin
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 am

I'd love to join, I have a Princesses Guard toon that would be perfect for this, healing peeps and spreading the twinkly love.
    I also like making messages/drawings out of prisms, then reverse hollowing and watching the vader wtfing at me stood in my mass of shiny praising the sun.

I also filled the Abyss with Prisms once, Kaathe really needs to lighten up and stop hiding in the dark like some emo kid.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:07 am

Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:I'd love to join, I have a Princesses Guard toon that would be perfect for this, healing peeps and spreading the twinkly love.
    I also like making messages/drawings out of prisms, then reverse hollowing and watching the vader wtfing at me stood in my mass of shiny praising the sun.

I also filled the Abyss with Prisms once, Kaathe really needs to lighten up and stop hiding in the dark like some emo kid.

Welcome to Star Harmonia!!! ♥

I've never tried to fil the Abyss, but I would really ilke to now.

Did you have a PSN/XBL/Steam ID, Mr_Bungle50221?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 am

iLL JOIN AND SPREAD THE PRETTY... THOUGH iM NOT SURE I know how IM TOO EVIL FOR MY OWN GOOD!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:58 am

No, don't let Viral join! :affraid:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 am

i WOULD NEVER YOU BIG JERK! NAH IM KIDDING iM REALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW....AND SUCEPTIBLE TO SUGGESTIION.....
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 am

Just playing around with you. I'm sure Jules would love to have you if you truly intend on joining. winking
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:iLL JOIN AND SPREAD THE PRETTY... THOUGH iM NOT SURE I know how IM TOO EVIL FOR MY OWN GOOD!

I AM QUOTING THIS SO YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BAAACK WHEN YOU ARE SOBER.

Welcome to Star Harmonia, Viral! 8)
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm

bunnywink wrote:
    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:I'd love to join, I have a Princesses Guard toon that would be perfect for this, healing peeps and spreading the twinkly love.

Welcome to Star Harmonia!!! ♥️

I've never tried to fil the Abyss, but I would really ilke to now.

Did you have a PSN/XBL/Steam ID, Mr_Bungle50221?

yeah my PSN is mr_bungle50221 happy

I wonder if you cn drop more than 99 if you go back and buy some more, or if they start wiping old ones to put new ones like the Orange Soap mesaages.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm

You can definitely drop more than 99 at a time. I was able to do that in the Valley of the Drakes by walking back to the merchant and buying more Prisms. Oddly enough, when I tried to do that for New Londo Ruins, they disappeared upon my return... The Prisms will disappear if you use a bonfire though.

However, I have dropped Prisms in Firelink before and used the Firelink bonfire and they still remained there (in and around the well), so I guess it depends on the area. When I did that in front of the Princess Guard covenant area, they disappeared.

tl;dr: It's very erratic!!!
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm

If it works in the Valley of Drakes I am going to spread some serious twinkle on that bridge to New Londo.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:35 pm

bunnywink wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:iLL JOIN AND SPREAD THE PRETTY... THOUGH iM NOT SURE I know how IM TOO EVIL FOR MY OWN GOOD!

I AM QUOTING THIS SO YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BAAACK WHEN YOU ARE SOBER.

Welcome to Star Harmonia, Viral! 8)

lol! lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:37 pm

YES!! WELCOME Mr. Bungle cheers
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Should your covenent need prism stones I can supply you with these as well as lyod talism and fire bombs to make light and colors I can also supply blessings for you to give to players you invade you can leave em at the boss door with the prism stones all Id ask In return is any junk you come across (weapons armor and rings)
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm

I saw this and got all excited because I thought it was "Star Harmonica."

That'd be badass.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Do you play the harmonica?
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

YES!! WELCOME Mr. Bungle cheers

Thanks big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:Should your covenent need prism stones I can supply you with these as well as lyod talism and fire bombs to make light and colors I can also supply blessings for you to give to players you invade you can leave em at the boss door with the prism stones all Id ask In return is any junk you come across (weapons armor and rings)

Haha! Thanks, but Prisms are easy to acquire. As for the other items mentioned, The Luminous Huntress as a very good supply connection that doesn't entail becoming an "arms dealer"...but thanks anyway.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:45 pm

MMM to bad I coulda supplied the covenant with anything you needed if you change your mind message me or post under my Message to all covenant leaders
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 am

Star Harmonia Members!! Hail Our Princess fore She is accomplishing what many thought impossible...Taming the Wild Beasts of War and getting them to play NICE!!!!

We are Honored to Serve You Our Prism Princess Bunnywink (aka: Jules)
    cheers
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Your covenant should drop twinkling titanite since its shiny
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:48 pm

say should the crystaline armor be our formal wear in this covanent? like for eventrs and stuff?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:29 am