Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
White Knight Wulf
The Letter X
Knight Alundil
tinypantha
hageshisa
Lord of Ash
reim0027
Ahhotep1
Sunlight_Warrior
WyrmHero
Pesth
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
Darksomething56
The_Flail
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
Rudmed
FellipeMariano
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
Jansports
ROOSTER330
28 posters

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! Empty Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 am

Tournament Style War among the smaller Covenants, starts November 9th 10th 11th

Rules are as follows:
    -SL 99
    -No Healing of any kind during combat
    -Any other rules will depend on your Covenants rules or guidelines for battle.
    How it will work:
    Before the start of the event, I will list the final roster. Once its listed, there will be no last minute entries, period.

The roster will show 2 sides, a generally "good" side and a generally "bad" side. You can imagine which Covenants will be on which side.

Both sides will be numbered, example:

"Good" side
    1- participant A
    2- participant B
    3- participant C

"Bad" side
    1- participant A
    2- participant B
    3- participant C

The two sides will duel with the opposite sides corresponding number (I can list the duels if neccessary). If the sides are uneven, the side with More fighters will have an advantage, the last members of the side with Less fighters will have to fight 2v1 battles.

Each individual Battle will consist of three duels. Each duel won is worth 1 point, therefore each battle has a possible 3 points.

No this is not fair for the team with less members, but this is war and the amount of soldiers you bring to war will have a direct effect on the outcome. Each member will have to do his/her part to help their side, no One soldier can determine the outcome of the war, only do their part. So your side as a whole will have to defeat the opposite side as a whole, your soldeirs individual skill and the amount of soldiers you bring will determine the winner.

Each "set" of battles is a skirmish, after 2 skirmishes (meaning once everyone fights once, we will re-order the lists and fight again in a different order), the points will be tallied and a winner of this Small Covenant War will be determined!

CURRENT COVENANT LIST

Followers of Izalith
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7675-the-followers-of-izalith-thread-2
    Rooster Ps3
    Sunlight Warrior Ps3

Knights Successor
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10947-the-knights-successor-a-four-knights-of-gwyn-cov-and-spoilers-for-dlc-not-lore-related-just-item-related
    Viral_Ensign PS3

Black Devil Ship
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12016-black-devil-ship-covenant-looking-for-ps3-cap-n#243541
    FellipeMariano Xbox
    Pesth Xbox

Those of cursed blood
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10229-those-of-cursed-blood-covenant-looking-for-members#212550
    Rudmend Xbox
    Knight Alundil Xbox
    OrnstienFanBoy PS3

Carims Gentlemens Society:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11854-massive-spoilers-carim-gentlemans-society#240467
    The_Flail Ps3
    Darsomething56 Ps3
    TehInfamousAmos Ps3
    DoughGuy Ps3
    Twighlightwarwolf Ps3

The Far East Trainers
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12291-far-east-trainers
    KSI XROLI Xbox
    tinypantha Xbox
    Igloos On Fire Xbox
    Lord of Ash Xbox
    The Letter X Xbox
    A Ninja King Xbox
    Ser Isaac Xbox

The Gravesworn
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11999-gravesworn-servants-of-the-first
    Wolfof Phyrexia Xbox

If I missed anyone or incorrectly listed anything, please let me know.

Last edited by ROOSTER330 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 am; edited 49 times in total
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by Jansports Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 am

You're last tournament was a success IMO, had a great time got to see a lot of faces. I'm always always eager to participate in nay kinda PvP shenanegains

I'll be watching this thread
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 am

I appreciate it Jan, could have gone better but any pvp is fun! Hopefully this will pick up and work. If it doesnt I have a couple good ideas for tournaments that will be open....will do them eventually anyways, but Id like to get this one done first.

Also, had an idea that got rejected also, want to try it. Real battles are not fought with identical numbers, you bring as many soldiers as you can and hope yiu have more or yours are superior enough to make up the difference .... so, for example, Cov A has 10 people. Cov B has 8. Both Covs make an order list for their fighters. They are then paired in one on one pvp for the first 6 fights, then Cov B's last two members will have to fight 2v1 against Cov A's last four members. Each match won is a point, period. So theres some strategy on the placement of members on the list etc....just an idea....thought it could be interesting. Just an idea though...
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 am

Main idea behind that idea is that the number of participants would carry weight in a tournament style war, however a superior smaller force could still win. Idk if it should be used for this or not, but I really liked the realistic aspect of it.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 am

Well the Knights Successor will be hosting a cosplay tournament to publicize our covenant shortly before the release of the dlc.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:05 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Well the Knights Successor will be hosting a cosplay tournament to publicize our covenant shortly before the release of the dlc.

Hmmmm....well we could intertwine these, or if your members just want into this tournament as well (the more advertisement the better) I will count the Knights Successor among the participants
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Well the Knights Successor will be hosting a cosplay tournament to publicize our covenant shortly before the release of the dlc.

Hmmmm....well we could intertwine these, or if your members just want into this tournament as well (the more advertisement the better) I will count the Knights Successor among the participants

The Fight Club we are hosting will be a cosplay only one.... but Im sure our guys will want more use out of thier cosplays than a mere one off thing.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 am

[quote="ViralEnsign_"]
    ROOSTER330 wrote:

The Fight Club we are hosting will be a cosplay only one.... but Im sure our guys will want more use out of thier cosplays than a mere one off thing.[/q

Well this can be separate then. Exposure is nothing but good! Especially for smaller cov's! More events etc, more member participation, the better.

Remains to be seen how many covs will be involved etc, but you can be the second! Even if one member represents you, its something! big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 am

I suppose Sun or I can rep out cov on our respective consoles... thats up to him.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 am

More the better! Hope you guys are in.

Also, depending on the general consensus, I'm cool with SL 80 or 99 (100, whatever-whichever)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 am

Please! More fighters are always appreciated, especially on the Xbox side. (hint, hint) winking
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:40 am

The Black Devil Ship answers the call!

Ye can count on our crew t' participate in this skirmish.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am

I guess its time to prepare my level 100 or 80 for this fight. Sometimes one must lead by killing others and gaining fame to earn his followers.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Ok, so far we have:

Followers of Izalith
    Knights Successor
    Black Devil Ship
    Those of cursed blood

Not a bad start!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Oh no, the small covs are starting a grass-roots insurgent coalition. They must be stopped before they tear at the very fabric of the established user-made covenant hierarchy! silly
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:38 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Oh no, the small covs are starting a grass-roots insurgent coalition. They must be stopped before they tear at the very fabric of the established user-made covenant hierarchy! silly

DEATH TO THE LARGE COVENANTS! BLOOD FOR THE COVENANT GODS!

....though my group may will backstab you all later....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

Rudmed wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Oh no, the small covs are starting a grass-roots insurgent coalition. They must be stopped before they tear at the very fabric of the established user-made covenant hierarchy! silly

When you get some members sure....OH SCHNAP....FEEL THE BURN!

Nah I kid. +1 for the Covenant God!

KILL MAIM BURN THE LARGE COVENANTS!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am

Ooh, Viral got off on Rudmed lol!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 am

So, looking through the sl restrictions for the covs involved so far, Im guess-timating that Sl 80 would be better than 99-100..... so unless theres total debate or somebody disagrees, Im going to say 80 is our SL.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Rudmed wrote:

Nah I kid. +1 for the Covenant God!

KILL MAIM BURN THE LARGE COVENANTS!

pfft
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 am

We know we can't kill maim burn the Darkstalkers....those guys are the original killers maimers and arsonists
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 am

who are the cursed blood people?
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

The Carim Gentleman`s Society will be adding some much needed class to this tournament.

If only to show those barbaric pirates whos the boss.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Looks like I have to put Nito and his followers back in the dirt.

who are the cursed blood people?

That is me! THE ARMY OF 1
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm

hmmm... and your cov is about?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am