Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Demon Great Machete build request

Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Demon Great Machete build request Empty Demon Great Machete build request

Post by Bcc17 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I have always wanted to try this weapon out, and now I actually have time to, I need some build ideas please :|

Need to get RantFromRant in here, he swears by this weapon lol.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Demon Great Machete build request Empty Re: Demon Great Machete build request

Post by Spurgun Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

What sl do you want a build for?
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh derp, silly me lol, Im going to 100 to keep it in the 51-100 bracket for the arena.

Didn't think this should go into the PC Section, but if it does, feel free to move it. happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 pm

What about This? I tried this setup in the forest yesterday, and i works really well. You just have to time your rolls better to dodge WoG/sorceries. You will stunlock pretty much everyone with the DGM, and the estoc/bow is just there for some versatility.
    You can change the armor any way you want, but i think that this setup looks good.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Spurgun wrote:What about This? I tried this setup in the forest yesterday, and i works really well. You just have to time your rolls better to dodge WoG/sorceries. You will stunlock pretty much everyone with the DGM, and the estoc/bow is just there for some versatility.
    You can change the armor any way you want, but i think that this setup looks good.

Thanks man, looks good to me! I'll give it a shot big grin
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

The med roll is a lot better than i thought, and since i'm used to the dragon body (not being able to take any hits) i had a lot of success once i used some real armor.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Less physical defense, but more elemental/bleed/poison resists.

The Dingy Robe is godly. Prayer

http://tinyurl.com/9zj6nom
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8vlkcys

Less poise, better defences, more versatile, healing option, the ability to melee and use ranged attacks in sucession.

If you add 1 dex then you can use a pike as a backup instead of the club.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

this is mine if it helps http://tinyurl.com/8uxvdfo i have been using it lately and i like it a lot so far, you only need 42 poise to take two kat or straight sword hits and keep walking, 53 is not worth it since the speed of the gs' got nerfed so you wasily toggle out. switch to the rtsr when in low vit and a shot from the light xbow can do 500 consistenly. you can also get 12 dex and an chaos estoc on your off hand is so awesome to keep people off your ***, a comp bow is also really good for luring counter bs' and poisoning enemies to throw them off their game.

this would be the other build http://tinyurl.com/9qpkbux that comp bow is so awesome for fishers since all you gotta do is backpedal and go around them to counter the bs, you can also do estoc and comp bow on left hand but its up to you where you wanna put them, the estoc is specially good if youre good at parrying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:04 am