Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Some Irish Guy
The Letter X
Rifter7
lilpoindexter98*
TehInfamousAmos
Cheesinator
Artoriasflagg
bunnywink
The Once-Ler
Jovias-86
Tiberius Abyss
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
Jansports
FellipeMariano
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Artificerprodigy
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
Rudmed
ThatPerson
White Knight Wulf
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
HippyClown
Rin
dancash1808
hageshisa
Artorias The Abyss Walker
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
Shkar
WyrmHero
39 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 36 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by Shkar Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

cloudyeki wrote:That's the caestus though. And honestly who here uses those for serious PvP?

It was just an example. I'm pretty sure I could find more weapons where that isn't the case.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 36 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm

cake all the way pie just doesnt give the same satisfaction
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Amos. While normally I would love to duel you, or anyone else. I don't think we've caught each other in any event so far.

Unless you think you'd get better practice from sparring LHs than DS, a pretty sad admission to make if you ask me.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 am

Just made my 2 builds, the moonlight horn and the WP king. We had good practice hippy, TW, reim and king. I just gonna say the DS won't stand a chance against us. Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 36 3063782546
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 am

Attention Lifehunters!!!! Priscy has given me permission for you guys to use lightning backup weapons for the war. You'll only use them if the DS cast Flash Sweat during the fights. Let's show them how fearsome the LH can be!!!!
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 am

So I can use a lightning Iaito?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am

Yes if and only if they use Flash Sweat understood? Keep it on the menu ready to swap just in case.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 am

In the interests of fairness that lightning weapon will count towards your menu swap weapons limit.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

^Indeed which are 2 right?
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:00 am

But who would really use Flash Sweat? >_>
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 am

If all you guys are using chaos its a good choice.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 am

WyrmHero wrote:Attention Lifehunters!!!! Priscy has given me permission for you guys to use lightning backup weapons for the war. You'll only use them if the DS cast Flash Sweat during the fights. Let's show them how fearsome the LH can be!!!!

I thought we weren't allowed Lightning weapons in this covenant.

And I cannot believe the DS would stoop so low as to attune Flash Sweat on all their builds. SMDH... Look Skyward
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 am

Still think its funny that the almighty DS need fire res against LH. Mad skills from their side klolol
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 am

So only if I see flash sweat? Not if they're just covered in base fire resisting armor / BK shield?

I can tolerate this. Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 36 3063782546For her Majesty.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am

My Chaos Iaito. c:
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Blarg!

Tonight's episode of the great season of the War Event is brought to you by Star Harmonia, the thing of all beauty and sparkles sparkles!

Events, Events, Events! Very fun, it should be, where the community does many things together and have fun. Of course, the realization that some of you are "uncomfortable" is an understatement.

Things are established to have fun, fun, fun! Kick some ***, bring some sparkles, and cheer as the thrill of bloodshed and company are shown in our world of Dark Souls. However, when the Joy is replaced by bickering, complaining, and 'drama' between people and when they are upset or displeased... then the Event seems meaningless except for the aspect of Competition and Strife between the Community's people.

As a Star Harmonian, and someone that is Sparkles Sparkles, it would be very pleasing if we all relaxed and saved aspects of 'strife' for the sword... save it all for when you fight each other, and know that it is meant for you to have a good time. If you don't, then you gotta put some feet on the ground and try to see the light of things. Put a smile on your face!

Of course, that seems odd for Darkstalkers and Lifehunters, seeing as they are death and dark, however the dark does not exist without some light... otherwise it is Void, now isn't it?

So clap your hands, enjoy the day ya have, and the rest. Cooperate smoothly, Read the Rules, be Polite, and Enjoy!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Jansports wrote:Amos. While normally I would love to duel you, or anyone else. I don't think we've caught each other in any event so far.

Unless you think you'd get better practice from sparring LHs than DS, a pretty sad admission to make if you ask me.

Nahh, I'm not looking to practice for the war. I was just hoping to have a few fun duels, hoping to truthfully take the strain off myself for the war. A small break from my usual FH'ing career isn't anything too hard to find the time for, and hey - I haven't played you before so it should be fun happy

To a jovial war, and some damn fun duels :face:

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Attention Lifehunters!!!! Priscy has given me permission for you guys to use lightning backup weapons for the war. You'll only use them if the DS cast Flash Sweat during the fights. Let's show them how fearsome the LH can be!!!!

I thought we weren't allowed Lightning weapons in this covenant.

And I cannot believe the DS would stoop so low as to attune Flash Sweat on all their builds. SMDH... Look Skyward

Forum Name: TehInfamousAmos
    PSN/XBL ID: TehInfamousAmos
    Build 1: http://tinyurl.com/8nvrabn
    Menu Swap Weapons (limit 2): Balder Side Sword, Whip
    Menu Swap Rings (limit 2): Red Tearstone, unsure of other one.
    Build 2: http://tinyurl.com/8b3n7hx
    Menu Swap Weapons (limit 2): Greatsword, Pike (Chaos +5)
    Menu Swap Rings (limit 2): Red-Tearstone
    Spells: Great Combustion, Flash Sweat or Fire Surge

I would ask your advice on these two builds sirs and serea's. On a note, would you consider FS acceptable on a naked build? king

Anyway, I am hoping that the war won't be taken too seriously - I honestly hope all the banter is in good vain. On a note, the 'losing to me means you're a terrible duelist' was in fact just a bit of psychological warfare to make you try harder winking I am looking forward to the war and hope it goes well :face:
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Trololololo =)
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm

ThatPerson wrote:But who would really use Flash Sweat? >_>

I would silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I also would, at least on a nude toon as it gives me normal fire resistance, I still sacrifice Phys resistance xD
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

I request that my name is removed from the official list to the war...

I will not be able to participate because my TV is broken and the repair will take one and a half week, wich will make impossible to finish my build. So...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm

oh my so whose gonna fight for him?
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:oh my so whose gonna fight for him?

Somebody who has the xbox version. He was one of the 2 xbox players I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:16 pm