Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread...

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread... Empty Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread...

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 pm

And it's recruiting members from PSN and XBL. To join you have to be very active on both the forums and the thread. So if you like Priscilla and like hunting down poor trapped souls in the Painted World join us and become part of the elite.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7206-priscilla-s-lifehunters-4th-new-thread
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread... Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread...

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm

And if you join now you get a Crystal +5 weapon of your choice, free.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread... Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters has a 4th new thread...

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 pm

By the way, bump. There's a war coming and I need more membars!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 pm

war with who? also as i said in another thread i have a new dragon toon (no glitching, don't worry even if i do have a bow) and they are unallighned, as i already have one noble knight... the dragon and one other file are open to being lifehunters, i'll find the build page i used for the non dragon one in a bit..
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

VS the Noble Knights.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:war with who? also as i said in another thread i have a new dragon toon (no glitching, don't worry even if i do have a bow) and they are unallighned, as i already have one noble knight... the dragon and one other file are open to being lifehunters, i'll find the build page i used for the non dragon one in a bit..

You have to join. I am the only dragon there yet. I don’t like being the only one silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am