Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESOLVED - BIG THANKS TO NATIVE-FIST-420

Freakyways

RESOLVED - BIG THANKS TO NATIVE-FIST-420 Empty RESOLVED - BIG THANKS TO NATIVE-FIST-420

Post by Freakyways Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 am

Hello. I'm currently looking for someone who is willing to help me out. I am looking for the following...

Great Lord Greatsword
    Darkmoon Catalyst
    Cursed Artorias Greatsword

Maybe Sif's Greatshield as well. Also help with crafting the fire and chaos weapons. I really will need help with those. I have been getting some TERRIBLE drops.

Any insight/opinion/help is greatly appreciated. Add dostoyevsky on PSN if you can help or we end up working something out.

I'm from Eastern Canada so my time zone is EST. I will be checking out this thread throughout the day and will try my best to explain or respond ASAP (Its currently closing in on 3 AM here and I am going to go to bed)

Thanks.

Last edited by Freakyways on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Freakyways

RESOLVED - BIG THANKS TO NATIVE-FIST-420 Empty Re: RESOLVED - BIG THANKS TO NATIVE-FIST-420

Post by Freakyways Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 pm

bumping this for the SL change and I don't need as much. Obtained the trident and Moonlight just now. Any help is appreciated. Will help back if I can.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 pm