Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Prepare to die expansion

rpgielow

Prepare to die expansion Empty Prepare to die expansion

Post by rpgielow Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello guys !!!

I have a doubt about Dark Souls expansion. How can I get to those maps and dungeons ??? I am about to kill the last boss in Dark Souls and I haven't seen nothing about the new content. What I have to do ????
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Prepare to die expansion Empty Re: Prepare to die expansion

Post by callipygias Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Don't kill Gwyn!

Did you kill the Hydra in the Darkroot Basin earlier? Did you rescue Dusk?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:50 pm

You have to go to the Duke's Archives. Right at the entrance, when you go up through the first elevator, that one that takes you to the room where some crystal soldiers and 1 crystal archers are. If you look to the left of where the crystal archer is, you will see a blue crystal golem. When you kill him for the first time, he will drop the Broken Pendant.

Once you have it, you have to go to where you kill the Golden Crystal Golem in Darkroot, the one you kill to rescue Dusk. The moment you get the Broken Pendant you can't summon anymore Dusk.

If you didn't rescued Dusk yet, the Blue Crystal Golem I mentioned will not drop the Broken Pendant. So you have to save her first.

Lastly, once you get to where the Golden Crystal Golem was, after you acquire the Broken Pendant, there will be a big dark portal. The rest is for you to explore! Enjoy the new content, and be ready for anything!
    rpgielow

Post by rpgielow Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Thanks guys !!! The portal was there all the time happy I will buy some gear and go there to explore !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:42 pm