Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Krasouski
Wilkinson3424
IV_Mark_VI
Serious_Much
passivefamiliar
Anonymous Proxy
Desiani
reim0027
Tolvo
fujiphoenix
Isirith
Knight Alundil
Onion Knight
Derpwraith
vatar5
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
ChizFreak
VeranoChico
DoughGuy
RANT
callipygias
ViralEnsign_
WyrmHero
Lord of Ash
29 posters

Glitch Be Gone

Poll

Do you thing the BB glitch should be patched?

[ 49 ]
    Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 I_vote_lcap65%Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [65%] 
    [ 26 ]
    Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [35%] 

Total Votes: 75
    Poll closed
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 Empty Oh please Doomsday

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:YEs but the glitches are also a part of how the games where made I say use them while you can theres always gonna be controversy sHell when I use bb I also use dragon head so I can get to wut im doing fast
    Are you out of your mind? It's not like the glitches were intended to be in the game, you use the Dragon Head glitch as well? I am truly ashamed of you, in my opinion, you are not a true Dark Souls player. exploiting the game is almost as bad as ganking, back stab fishing, etc.

No im not out of my mind and exploiting the game is not as bad as ganking and what everelse you say Im sure youve used gliches before too fight or just as fun it doesnt matter and to say im not a true dark souls player WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I use dragon head to level up not fight Iv beaten this game almost 100 times so no Im not going through to gather all the same frackin items and waste time leveling up fighting when I could be pvping as soon as I get to burg. Who are you tou say what the heck a TRUE DARK SOULS PLAYER IS. I post these threads so i can get peoples opinions but I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT ME BEHIND THE GUISE OF AN OPINION and if you where a true player you could easily kill Gankers modders backstabers ETC because your more skilled I mean your a true Darksouls Player right!?

PS this is only in response to infinate doomsday I mean nobody any offense I lost my cool
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 Empty Re: Glitch Be Gone

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 am

What is a "true" Dark Souls player?I guess it would be a player who plays the game the way it was supposed to be with a bit of honor as he doesn't use 100% unfair tactics in PvP(Using monsters is OK,chain BS isn't,ganking...only if the host gank you or chain BS'd you) meaning using fair tactics with fair people and using dirty tactics(no chain BS still,no fishing,only the way the game wants you to play so gank and monsters) against dirty people.
    Of course the notion of "honor" is subjective,and someone who ganks in 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 will be a true player as well but a "dirty" one.

For example,yesterday I punished a sinner who first chain BS me while I was bowing in the Klin by throwing TWoP behind a wall with a black knight and...well...he couldn't redo his chain BS and I'm sure he must have felt how unfair it was like his chain BS.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 am

Either way, the glitches are getting patched, there's no point in fighting guys.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:02 am

Anyone who plays Dark souls day in day out or whenever they have time is a true player because everyone defines honor and fairness differently so you cant say someone who loves the game just as much as you is not a true player because they play differently than you do. Some people dont believe in honor or fairness you invade they kill you any meens neccessary and vice versa but they love the game and play it as much as you do.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:06 am

I wont need it Iv made a gamesave with 10 characters who have all items in the burg and base stats so i can level up however I see fit. 2 deprived KNIGHT Cleric wander And pyro and saved them to my computer desk top in case I ever need them and no theyr not modded in anyway just saves I used the bb glitch on and got to the burg to buy the box
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 am

vatar5 wrote:I don't see the point of Thomas glitch,you don't even need to play the game,you can just go SL 200 and rofl at the whole PVE. It completely ruins the experience of the game and if someone knows about the glitch,chances are that he will succomb to temptation and ruin the experience the devs wanted to give you.

It's the same in Dark Souls.

Oh and I only need 30 minutes and some homeward bone to get 1 slab from Darkwraith with a lot of humanity and gold covetous ring,I dunno how you take 1 week bro.
    That and for most weapons,the difference is minor between + 14 and +15(except Ricard rapier etc...)

My Serpent GS +14 is enough to 3-shot anybody(without buff)

And a holy +1 for the guy above me.

Think how many weapons there are:

Daggers
    _________
    Knife
    Bandit Knife
    Parrying Dagger
    3 Slabs
    Straight Swords
    Sunlight Straight Sword
    Barbed Straight Sword
    Balder Side Sword
    Darksword 3+7= 10 Slabs Total

Greatswords
    Man-Serpent Greatsword
    14 Total
    Ultra-Greatswords

Curved Swords
    Painting Guardian Sword 21 Total

Katanas

Curved Greatsword
    Piercing Swords
    Mail Breaker
    30 Total
    Axes
    Butchers Knife
    34 Total
    Greataxes

Hammers
    Club
    Reinforced Club
    Warpick
    Pickaxe
    43 Total
    Great Hammers
    46 Total
    Fist Weapons
    Spears
    Partizan
    Four Pronged Plow
    53 Total
    Halberds
    Great Scythe
    Lucerne
    58 Total
    Whips
    61 Total
    Bows
    Black Bow of Pharis
    65 Total
    Crossbows
    Avelyn
    69 Total
    Small Shields
    Target Shield
    Buckler
    Warrior Round Shield
    Caduceus Round Shield
    Red and White Shield
    Effigy Shield
    Plank Shield
    79 Total
    Medium Shields
    Wooden Shield
    Large Leather Shield
    East-West Shield
    Heater Shield
    Knight Shield
    Hollow Soldier Shield
    Balder Shield
    Sunlight Shield
    Iron Round Shield
    Pierce Shield
    Spiked Shield
    Grass Crest Shield
    Spider Shield
    Bloodshield
    Sanctus
    97 Total
    Greatshields
    Giant Shield
    101 Total

Okay... 101 x 30 = 3030 minutes Minimum (guaranteeing a drop per 30 mins...)

3030/60= 50 hours 30 minutes... Minimum. That is 2 days 2hrs 30 minutes minimum played time non-stop...

In my case I was lucky if 1 dropped per hour... So lets do a 50/50 formulae using mine and yours. 50x60+(51x30)= 4530

4530/60= 75 hours 30 minutes played

3 days 3 hours 30 minutes played non-stop in a week and a 1/2:
    I would have to have been playing 6 hours 50 minutes per day. Just farming darkwraiths - do you realize how boring that would be...
    And then you count the armors... Yes. It is very viable that it took about 3 weeks of playing 8 hours a day to get everything +15/10

Last edited by TehInfamousAmos on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : P.S Remember I also had 100 Crystal Shortbows +5 and many other crystal weapons Maxed...)
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 am

Why in Andraste's tits would you want to max all weapons/shield/armor in one character?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

SL360 FH: I want as many options as possible - I had an organised inventory... I would switch from lets say a UGS to a BSS mid swing and continue the stunlock with an r2 combo - etc; Also I did it so that I could BB glitch the stuff over to my other toons silly
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:YEs but the glitches are also a part of how the games where made I say use them while you can theres always gonna be controversy sHell when I use bb I also use dragon head so I can get to wut im doing fast
    Are you out of your mind? It's not like the glitches were intended to be in the game, you use the Dragon Head glitch as well? I am truly ashamed of you, in my opinion, you are not a true Dark Souls player. exploiting the game is almost as bad as ganking, back stab fishing, etc.

No im not out of my mind and exploiting the game is not as bad as ganking and what everelse you say Im sure youve used gliches before too fight or just as fun it doesnt matter and to say im not a true dark souls player WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I use dragon head to level up not fight Iv beaten this game almost 100 times so no Im not going through to gather all the same frackin items and waste time leveling up fighting when I could be pvping as soon as I get to burg. Who are you tou say what the heck a TRUE DARK SOULS PLAYER IS. I post these threads so i can get peoples opinions but I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT ME BEHIND THE GUISE OF AN OPINION and if you where a true player you could easily kill Gankers modders backstabers ETC because your more skilled I mean your a true Darksouls Player right!?

PS this is only in response to infinate doomsday I mean nobody any offense I lost my cool

What I said about you not being a true Dark Souls player is my opinion. and when I mean a true Dark Souls player, I mean someone who is willing to play the game building their character from the ground up without exploiting the game in any way. Oh and you said you beat the game almost 100 times? I'm about to platinum the game sometime this week, besides, PvE is ten times easier than PvP. The next patch is going to get rid of both of those glitches, and when that happens maybe you'll finally know how we feel, we earn our souls. You are below-average, end of argument, before things escalate even more.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:

What I said about you not being a true Dark Souls player is my opinion. and when I mean a true Dark Souls player, I mean someone who is willing to play the game building their character from the ground up without exploiting the game in any way. Oh and you said you beat the game almost 100 times? I'm about to platinum the game sometime this week, besides, PvE is ten times easier than PvP. The next patch is going to get rid of both of those glitches, and when that happens maybe you'll finally know how we feel, we earn our souls. You are below-average, end of argument, before things escalate even more.

Please calm down with insulting him, you realize you're acting condescending towards him and that will just antagonize him more.
    Please stop acting arrogant - I would truthfully appreciate it. Honestly, I platinummed this game close to the End of november - I have platinummed it on two accounts. I don't mean to be harsh, but would you consider me a true dark souls player? Having played over 1k hours on one toon?? about 200+ on my others... I BB glitch, christ - Peeve, Martyrs, Marcus etc; also glitch - does that make you disrespect the youtubers who upload dark Souls. Honestly for Xbox and PC it doesn't affect them... They have Character editors and cheat engines. They can set their level etc;
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:SL360 FH: I want as many options as possible - I had an organised inventory... I would switch from lets say a UGS to a BSS mid swing and continue the stunlock with an r2 combo - etc; Also I did it so that I could BB glitch the stuff over to my other toons silly

You can't really complain about the farm if you look for it ^^"
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 am

Shrug One thing I truthfully despise is darkmoons - always with that spellswapping! That is the one thing that I believe should be patched.
    (The Spellswapping)
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 am

Wasn't there an identical thread like earlier this week? Or I be dreaming?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 am

I thought so too. Seemed to have the same effects too.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:58 am

LordofAsh wrote:OK but what about those who only play 4 pvp and want to build multiple characters

I only play for PvP and want to build multiple characters. The BB glitch ruins it for players like me.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Shrug One thing I truthfully despise is darkmoons - always with that spellswapping! That is the one thing that I believe should be patched.
    (The Spellswapping)

As a darkmoon myself,I've never seen any of my comrades do the spell swap,strangely only hosts ganking with white phantom and BS-ing you while you bow are using it...or low SL griefers in Burg or Parish.
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 am

I think it should go. I had a bad habit of just building anything whether it was for PvP or PvE
    and then just throwing it away without any thought cause hey! I could build another right there.

So I deleted my game save to start fresh. And what an experience it's been! 3 level
    30's trying to take on the Moonlight Butterfry! No-one had magic or arrows. So there we were
    rolling... Fat rolls, medium rolls trying so desperately to avoid it's magic attacks.

Then it begins to land so we 3 rag on the poor boss saying how it'll die here. We all moved
    in for the kill, then 30 damage, 67 damage, 43 damage and before we'd taken 2 bars it was
    off that wall and back into magic attack mode.
    So off we went rolling our ***' off having to play it safe with the little healing we all had.

None of this popping Divine Blessings or Humanity every 2 seconds.

Basically... It needs to go I had a way better experience without all the items to fall back on.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 am

LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:

Holy hell. Use punctuation more than twice in a large paragraph.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Glitch Be Gone - Page 2 Empty WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:30 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:

WHAT THE .HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HAVE YOU NO COMMON DESCENTCY YOU PISS ANT. INSULTING ME OVER A FRACKIN GAME!? YOU HYPOCRITAL FOOL DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE USE GLITCHES ARE YOU GONNA INSULT THEM ALL HUH HUH THE ONLY THING BELOW AVERAGE IS YOUR IQ (this means intelligence MORON and Im not talking about Im the game either.)
    NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK AND KEEP YOUR INSULTING OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 am

LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:

WHAT THE .HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HAVE YOU NO COMMON DESCENTCY YOU PISS ANT. INSULTING ME OVER A FRACKIN GAME!? YOU HYPOCRITAL FOOL DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE USE GLITCHES ARE YOU GONNA INSULT THEM ALL HUH HUH THE ONLY THING BELOW AVERAGE IS YOUR IQ (this means intelligence MORON and Im not talking about Im the game either.)

Woooooow dude calm down happy You're getting as bad as each other. We're all souls players here, hence why we took the time to make accounts on the forums. People play differently. No need to resort to caps. So come on now guy, sit down. You're really making a scene and I like the food here so shush, k? big grin
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 am

Your right man my bad I apoligize for my ignorant behavior lets get back on topic

PS im still a little fumed though
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am

Now I definitely think that we should close this type of thread as it can only finish in flame war O_o
    And Wyrm's right,the glitch will be patched,end of line. Further complaints/criticisms are to be directed to From Software directly.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 am

Knight Alundil wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    LordofAsh wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:

Woooooow dude calm down happy You're getting as bad as each other. We're all souls players here, hence why we took the time to make accounts on the forums. People play differently. No need to resort to caps. So come on now guy, sit down. You're really making a scene and I like the food here so shush, k? big grin

Guys, stop - you know Baal hates these quote towers.

Kappa
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

LordofAsh wrote:Your right man my bad I apoligize for my ignorant behavior lets get back on topic

PS im still a little fumed though

Happens to everyone man. But yeh on topic I wanted to ask you. You said "What about the players who only care about pvp and make multiple characters all the time".

I do that. I play solely for PvP now and I make new characters daily. I'm also totally opposed to the BB glitch. Why is it fair that I play through the game the way it was designed to, not using any glitches, and someone else gets to be high level with high gear without having to run through the game? You could answer this with "Well, why don't you use the bb glitch then? That's your choice to run through the game" but it's not my choice. There is no point in the game it tells you how to do the bb glitch so it's clearly not intended to be that way. It's not a choice about how to play. It's a choice whether to play legit or not.

Also @TehInfamousAmos sorry man ill try to stop building towers silly
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Whether or not you use the glitch is up to you But I DO believe that those who use glitches cheats pr anything other than regular should use them with self control never go over board theres always gonna be those who do but thats them so I can only ask them to show a little courtesy if they must do it . I maily use the glitch because I pvp and trade thats what i do sometimes I get tired of a build and want a new one so i bb over then use dragon head with a soul and level up to the appropriate stats for my new build i dont troll with powerful weapons on low levels though i Will trade with them if theyre desperate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 am